Bonus Chapter | life as we know it

This is the alternate ending that I had in mind. To clarify, it's a continuation not an alternative ending. In short, its something like an epilogue but I would like to call it a "bonus chapter".

 In short, its something like an epilogue but I would like to call it a "bonus chapter"

The in and out was driving Heer crazy and she knew it was coming again. She had been wanting it since morning and had literally begged Kabir to cancel the meeting and attend to her needs. Of course, she had to tease him a little before that so that he would say yes. From wearing that lacy black push up bra underneath the pink top to bending over time and again to give him a good look. Heer had quickly changed into one of his shirts leaving the upper few buttons open to give him ample view of the back lacy material  as soon as the maid had left after work. He had literally widened his eyes when she had walked into the kitchen with the context of eating fruit. Luckily there was a banana and Heer was totally going to play dirty. 

Fast forward to some twenty minutes later, and Kabir was teasing her body with his mouth and fingers alike. As much as Heer was enjoying the  tease, she needed to jump to the main act. Fast forward another few minutes and a very naked Kabir was treating Heer with what she absolutely loved. 

"Oh, Kabir. More please," she moaned as he trusted into her while his fingers were expertly engaged in rubbing her at the right spot. She locked her legs against his body when his mouth came down on her breasts. In the next minute, she was scratching his back screaming like a crazy woman.

Kabir had never been so sexually active as Heer rendered him. She was so demanding in bed, fortunately that only turned him on. He never knew that a demanding woman was the key to his desires. Heer drove him to the edge and that thrill was absolutely euphoric. He thrusted harder into her desperate to reach the high point. Heer was a very loud woman when pleasured right. She would cuss, scream, beg and moan his name. It only made his approach more raw, more animalistic. He closed his eyes as he released into the piece of rubber. He let out a ragged rough sound falling over her body.

"I am not done yet," Heer murmured taking deep breaths. Just when she was building up for the big flood he faded away. 

"When are you ever done, Heer!" He mumbled letting his teeth sink into her skin on the shoulder. His hand slowly reaching to her breasts. 

"My chance," she murmured and after a few brief minutes he settled his back against the mattress. 

Heer sat up reaching out to the pack of condom. Kabir had no energy or mood to even tell her to skip the hassle. Heer had made it very clear to him that she didn't want a baby. She wanted only Advika to be their child. But Kabir wanted more. He wanted a baby with Heer. He wanted Heer to be a mother in the biological sense. He wanted to see her carry their baby - a part of him and a part of her. 

Minutes later, they were at it again. This time with their positions reversed and slow pace. "Someone is so hard for me," Heer mumbled, playfully touching him. Kabir's eyes were riveted on her switching between her hanging breats and seductive eyes. Taking her own sweet time Heer finally straddled him.