Chapter 25 | a new morning

"I didn't want you to..."

• ♡ •

His hands moved lower from her waist to her backside pulling her closer to his body while his tongue moved against hers in desperation. Heer's every cell was on fire. She loved how her body felt needed. She loved the warmth of another body. She couldn't get enough of that kiss. She didn't want it to stop. Her hands ventured over his back pressing against his muscles.

He broke the kiss that had turned sloppy. His upper lip rested on her lower as she tilted her head up taking in a sharp breath. He breathed heavily. His body was like a feather at the tip of a stone placed at the edge of a cliff and she was a raging breeze, rushing to blow him away. He just couldn't let go. His sanity was lost all he was aware of was how tempted he was to peel her clothes off. He took in a deep breath that fanned her face. His eyes that were almost shut slowly widening to look at her. 

Heer could feel his grip on her rear side. She liked it. She wanted him, as physically close as a man could possibly be to a woman She wanted to be touched. She wanted Kabir physically. She loved how his mouth worked agaisnt hers. She needed more of the pleasure of the flesh and skin. She gazed up at him to find his hooded eyes looking at her. Her gaze dropped to his lips, still wet from the aftermath of their passinate kiss. She had always appreciated Kabir as a man, but right now she desired him. This wasn't right and a small part of her knew it. But she was willing to have this one night, willing to escape from reality for just one night, willing to let her body wash in the pleasure of physical intimacy.

She withdrew her right hand from his back and raised it to his face. Her knuckles caressing his slight beard. Her gaze shifted from his cheek to his lips. That firm alluring pair that left her yearning for another kiss. She leaned forward capturing his lips. Her excited tongue plundered into his mouth and he surrendered. Heer shifted her body closer to his as the jolts of raw need ran through her flesh. The room was absolutely silent except for the sound their wet mouths made as they kissed each other hungrily. Heer's arms looped around his neck savoring the taste of his mouth.

With a soft growl Kabir pulled away breathing heavily. He was very accurately aware of the hardness of his arousal. She made him go crazy. He was tempted to push her over the bed and throw himself at her. The sexual tension that had been brewing between them for months now made his thoughts go uncivilized, now that she was so close to him. "Heer," he breathed out. She was his hope. She needed to withdraw because he couldn't. His needy body rendered his control and sanity weak.

His deep whisper had Heer wet for him. "Kabir," she whispered her hands reaching his waist and resting there.

"Heer, this is not ..." he whispered leaning closer. Her neck barely and inch away from his nose. He couldn't even complete what he had to say.

"Just this night," Heer whispered, pleading. She would go insane with the tension between their bodies. She needed a release. A long due release. 

Kabir took sharp inhale. Her offer was tempting. At the moment she was offering him one form of intimacy. Even if it was a short lived one it was worth it. He withdrew his right hand tucked a bunch of her hair behind her ear. "Sure?" He whispered in her ear.

Heer closed her eyes as his breath fanned her neck. The moment was as sensual as it could get. Her steadfast hands were quickly at the back of his head, threading through his hair pulling him down at her neck as she tilted her head up to yield herself to him. 

The corner of Kabir's lips momentarily tugged upward before he sucked at her neck, which earned him a soft moan from her. His hands gripped her waist firmly. He gently pushed her on the bed. Their eyes locked reflecting bodily desires. He scrambled on the bed over her.