Chapter 69 "Withdrawal"

Start bij het begin

Peter:Sorry...I didn't go hard on you again right?

Danny:It's fine love...but...maybe you should combine more fighting styles in your wrestling

Peter:Why? Is wrestling not good enough?

Danny:No it's good but I feel like you should learn more styles of fighting so you can combine them with your wrestling...that way your opponent will be off balance by your sudden change of fighting style

Peter:...I haven't thought of that...do you think you can teach me some of your martial arts?

Danny:I can when my arms are better, for now I can only dodge...

Peter:...yeah...what was the big deal of making my arm go numb? How the hell did you even managed to do that?

Danny:Sorry love...I only added pressure on your weak point that made your arm go numb

Peter:Weak point...? Oh you mean sensitive pressure points in the body right?

Danny:...that's right

Peter:Oh...did you learn that in your pretty city?

Danny:I did, it's an easy way to take down your enemy without moving as much...

Peter:Maybe I'll start doing that then...
*he traces his finger on Danny's shoulder and slid up to his neck that Danny was weirdly keeping his eye on and flinched. Peter then lightly flicked his chin and forms a small smile*
Why are you so nervous? Obviously I won't do that now, I don't play that dirty...

Danny:...yeah I know that love

Peter:Hey...why were you so easy today? You normally put up more of a fight and you would be the one winning instead of me

Danny:You told me to be more cautious about my injuries remember?

Peter:I did but I also told you to not hold back...

Danny:Why should I not hold back to you? You know that I wouldn't want to hurt you

Peter:Yeah but......nevermind, you're probably right, I wouldn't want to hurt you either...
*he forms a reassuring smile as he places his hand on Danny's red cheek*

Danny:...I want a kiss...

Peter:You'll get a kiss if you manage to beat me, you've been too easy on me lately
*he forms a cheeky grin as Danny pouts. Peter had gotten off Danny so he could stand up and continue their training*

Fury was walking down the hallway to his office and notices the group watching the two teens train. He felt his temple pop out in anger.

Fury:What in blazing hell are you all doing?! You should all be with Sorenson and train her!

Jessica:Sorry but watching the couple fight is more interesting

Fury:Don't use that tone to me! I will call your guardians if you're not training Sorenson in the next five minutes!

Johnny:Okay okay! Don't call Sue! Come on Bobby!