ch. 34: "Princess."

Tatiana's P.O.V

"I'll sleep on the floor." Luke said as he effortlessly threw the bed sheets on the floor.

"No, it's fine we could share the bed." I refused, picking up the sheet off the floor and folding it back.

"Oh.. uh- okay?" he says surprised.

"Nothing wrong with two friends sharing a bed." I stuck my tongue out at him and went into the bathroom outside to get ready for bed since I feeling jet-lagged.

Everyone else was in their own rooms with their roommates. A soft knock was at the door and I opened it slightly to reveal Calum shirtless with bedhead.

"Hey." he smiled then slipped into the bathroom, closing the door behind him and pick me up to set me on the sink.

"Hey you." I grinned, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Well, this sucks because I'm in a room with your evil stepbrother, and you're in a room with your evil ex." he pouts, making me laugh.

"Michael is not evil!" I joked.

"He's in my room."

"Well obviously he's in your room-"

"He's jacking off in my room."

"Tmi." I replied with a disgusted expression.

"So, what are we planning to do tomorrow?" He asked, changing the subject.

"I don't know yet, but we're going to do something!" I chuckled, then kissed him on the lips.

His hands slowly crept up my shirt and I let him. We haven't been in close contact for awhile and I've missed his touch. I couldn't help but feel butterflies as he kissed me and hold me tighter. Before things could get anymore deeper, a loud knock was on the door and Calum pulls away, rolling his eyes.

"What?" he yelled, making me jump a bit.

The door opens to reveal Rhea with a towel wrapped around her body and a small pink crate full of beauty products.

"Enough smooching, and get scooting." she spits at us and sits inside the bath tub.

Calum groaned and pulled me out the bathroom with him, leading me into his room with Michael, who was surprisingly not there.

"Don't sit there." he referred to the chair and desktop, I nodded and understood what he meant by that.

I sat on his bed and Calum laid right besides me.

"You're so beautiful." he mutters. I hide my face in my hands, because I wasn't very confident of myself, "Stop hiding yourself and come here.."

I did that and he flipped me over, now he was on top. I started to panic a bit because I didn't know what he had in mind. He slowly bent down and started kissing my neck, making me feel tingles. My breathing slows a bit and everything around me blacks out, all my focus on him now. His hand once again creeps up my shirt and he puts it under my back, his warm hand caused me to have goosebumps.

"I've missed you so much." he mumbled against my lips, as we kissed.

I pushed him back a little causing him to fall back on the bed & I straddled him. I was wearing some black boyshorts and a simple old tshirt. I kissed him all over his neck, causing him to clench his jaw which was as sharp as ever.

"Tatiana.." he softly moaned, I pulled away and looked innocently at him, "I... love you."

My cheeks heated up and my heart rapidly beated.

"You do?" I asked, kind of wanting to take back what I said because I should've just responded with an 'I love you too' instead.

I pulled back away a bit more slightly to see him more clearly.

"Of course I do. You're amazing." he chuckles, then raises up his hand to cup my face.

"I love you, more.." I responded, then set my lips upon his and he flips me over so now he's the one in charge.

My shirt was taken off in less than a second and I let him, he's already seen me change a dozen times, but I was still insecure about myself.

"You're so gorgeous.." he whispered into my ear, as he kissed my neck up and down.

I knew something big was about to happen but I didn't really give a care because this is Calum. I've known him eversince childhood, we both kept secrets, and did anything for one another, protected one another. His hands caressed my thighs, which were thankfully shaved, same goes for my legs, he then took them off slowly and dropped them on the floor to leave me only in my undergarments, he sucked on my waistband and I tugged at the sheets of the bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Michael's voice made me suddenly put my shorts back on and jump off the bed.

"Shit." Calum groaned, implanting his face into the pillow.

"You both need to calm the fuck down. I know you both want sex but not in my room." he laughs, crossing his arms.

"Shut the hell up Michael, you were jacking off like twenty minutes ago." Calum snaps back, annoyed at my step brother.

"Where were you?" I questioned Michael, who was in some beach shorts and a muscle tee with his reverse skunk hair, newly dyed before we left.

"I was looking for some chicks to take to bed.. Unfortunately all I found were some cougars." he sighs, running his hand through his hair.

"Ew." Calum chuckles, and gets up to hold my hand.

"Well, seeing you both about to fuck each other's brain out is more gross, so who's the guilty one now?" Michael retorts then sits back into his seat with his laptop infront of him.

Calum and I go back to my room, we stop in front of the door and my heart begins to sink because I wanted to spend the night with him.

"Hey, if Lucifer tries to lay a hand on you or make a move, tell me alright? Or tell Ashton if I'm not here." he chuckles, then presses a soft kiss to my forehead.

"What about Sabrina and Rhea?" I joked, smirking up at him.

"Nope, only me and Ashton." Calum refuses then lets go of my hand to walk back into his room with Michael.

I walked into my room to see Luke on his phone on the bed, probably scrolling through his newsfeed.

I smile at him and he returns it. I awkwardly got into the bed and took my phone in my hand aswell, scrolling through my newsfeed also. It was mainly flooded with Sabrina's subtweets about how Luke chose to be with me and her being stuck with Rhea. After awhile I felt my eyes closing but I couldn't fall asleep.

"Tati?" Luke's voice startled me a bit

"Mmm... Yeah?" I respond, feeling a bit groggy.

"Can you... cuddle with me?" he asked.

I remember Luke telling me about not being able to sleep at night sometimes because of reoccuring nightmares, so when we started talking after the incident at the mall, he would sleep over at my house from time to time, sneaking into my room at around twelve-midnight.

"Okay." I simply say, and after a few seconds, I felt his arms around me, and his soft breathing.

"Thank you." he thanks me, and his head was on top of mines like old times.

"Sure." I thank him, and laid in his warmthness.
-

Luke's P.O.V

I've missed you Princess..

-

PLOT TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS & VOTE OK PLS