ch. 47: "Leaving"

Tatiana's P.O.V

Today was moving day. I've already told my parents about my whole plan with the baby and all.

- 3 days ago -

"What is it Tati?"

"Mom, I'm moving to Los Angeles."

"Don't be crazy, you're pregnant and you're only 18."

"It's for my own good! I really need some distance away from people right now, some time alone would teach me how to live on my own & how to manage myself, please mom I beg of you."

"Where are you going to get your rent money? What if the baby comes? Who'll stay with you in Los Angeles?"

"Luke is staying with me.."

"Luke Hemmings? Why of all the people, will he be staying with you?"

"Because I trust him, Mom."

"Do you trust him enough to be living in the same house with you and the unborn baby?"

"Yes, I do trust him that much."

"Whatever happened to Sabrina?"

"We're not friends as of right now.."

"Wasn't she dating Luke? What will she think of this?"

"Mom, how would you even know about these type of gossip?"

"Hun, there are magazines all over the place, plastered with your guys' faces on it."

"Seems true enough.."

"Fine."

"Fine- what?"

"You can move into an apartment in Los Angeles, I'll send some money into your bank account but be careful with it."

"Really? Oh my god-"

"Yes oh my god, I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with you on this, but I do think you need some space from people and time to yourself.. Especially with what happened with Calum."

"Thanks Mom."

"No problem, love you."

-

I packed up all my stuff into the large black suitcase that I've always had whenever our family would go on trips.

Michael was away today and my step dad was in his office, working on his computer like he would every other day he was home. Mom was still away on her business trip to Europe for an important deal that she's foreclosing.

I took a look of myself in the mirror and my stomach has gone bigger, everytime I would take a glance of it, it would grow bigger & bigger. I feel a tiny kick in my tummy & I gasp. It felt kinda weird but different.

"What are you doing?" a voice out of nowhere speaks, I look up to see Anne who was holding a basket in her hands.

"Oh my god, Anne!" I shrieked, running over to her and hugging her tightly.

"I thought I'd bring some goodies over for the new sunshine & of course for the new mommy!" she giggled, handing me over the pink basket.

"How'd you know it was a girl?" I questioned, inspecting the cute light pink baby supplies that the basket has provided.

"I'm a good guesser." she winks then walks over to my suitcase, "Wow, can't believe you're moving this fast. You really wanna get away don't you?"