ch. 6: "that guilt."

Tatiana's P.O.V

Science turned out to be fun.

Me and Luke remained to keep on task while Rhea was in the corner giving off dirty looks and glares but whenever Luke would turn around, she'd smile. We dissected some cats in class, Luke made me do the dissections but he cleaned up. He has a sensitive stomach, making the experience more funnier. I held up the cat's heart up to his face, making him freak out.

"How do you feel about this project so far?" the teacher examined our dissection, looking over the scalpels and utensils we used.

"I feel so bad for this poor cat.. Like what did it ever do?" he tilted his head at it with an expression of hurt on his face.

"Nothing baby, it probably died of old age." Rhea interrupted out of nowhere.

One of her main friends was sitting with her, Isabella

She wasn't as bad as Rhea, but she still was annoying.

"Rhea, shut up! We haven't even started dissecting it!" Isabella groaned, as she pulled Rhea closer.

"You're so lazy! You dissect it. I just got my nails done." Rhea snapped back, turning her head in Isabella's direction.

"You're such a brat.." Isabella muttered under her breath as she did the lab for them.

By the end of class, we did what we had to do & cleaned up doing what the teacher wanted us to do. Rhea was starting at Luke the whole time, trying to grasp for his attention. Luke on the other hand, had no idea that she was trying to get his attention. I constantly had to ask him questions about the lab, but after he answered the questions, he'd turn around to carry on the conversations with her.

"Call me? I need help tutoring tomorrow." Rhea winked at Luke, walking away with her fake LV bag.

"Hey babe can I-" Luke starting to question me.

I interrupted him before he can even finish the question.

"No Luke. You can't hang out with her." I gave him a glare & he threw his hands up.

"What? Why can't I hang out with girls that are my friends?" he frowned at me, looking disappointed.

"Rhea is not your friend, Luke. The only type of friends Rhea has are friends with benefits." I turned my whole body to him, putting my hand on the counter.

"So, you're saying you don't trust me?" He crossed his arms, his eyes were now a shade darker.

"Don't you GET IT? SHE'S TRYING TO GET ME JEALOUS AND YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY TOO BLIND TO SEE THAT." I sputtured out, making him wide-eyed.

"I'm going to her house. Whether you like it or not." He stormed off, throwing the utensils we've used for the lab into the sink.

"Whatever." I continued on washing the things we've used.

"Trouble in paradise?" Calum walked in, with hands in his front pockets.

"Don't tell me you were eaves-dropping." I snapped at him, not looking up.

"I actually wasn't." Calum gave me an awkward look, making me roll my eyes.

"Let's hang out tomorrow. since your precious boyfriend is busy tutoring my girlfriend." Calum chirped, then put on his puppy face. I couldn't resist that.

"She told you?" I eyed him, making him feel uneasy.

"Yeah. She needs help with English." he simply responded, still waiting for an answer.