ch. 55: "name game."

Luke's P.O.V 

I heard a lot of chattering from outside the bathroom so I washed my hands and walked outside to everyone looking excited and jumpy.

"Hey!" Mali greets me, a little too excited.

"What's going on?" I asked, curiously.

"You didn't hear? Tatiana had her baby!" she squealed, tightening her grip around my arm, making me pull it away in pain, "Oh sorry!"

I couldn't believe it.

She had her baby.

"W-where's Calum?" I stuttered, looking at Mali.

"Obviously with Tatiana!" she says.

Well obviously Calum would be the father of the child. Tatiana has only lost her v-card to him, not anyone else but him. Why did it have to be him? I quickly took out my phone and bunch of fan accounts were freaking out and trending the hashtag,

#DaddyCalumCongratulationsOnYourBaby 

I gave a small smile to it and read the next following trends, 

#CalumsGroupieHasABaby
#CALUMPUTTHEBABYUPFORADOPTION 

I gripped my hand on the phone and looked up, startled. Michael was in front of me, too dangerously close and I backed up. I didn't like it when people were in my personal bubble.

"What?" he asks, sarcastically.

"Nothing." I snapped back and stuffed the phone back in my pocket.

"You look upset, why? Is it because Calum's with her and you're not?" Michael teases me, inching closer.

"It was one mistake, give me a break Michael."

"Alright." he turned his back to me and walked back over to the rest of the people backstage.

I wished I was there with her, but I knew things would just get worse.

-

Tatiana's P.O.V 

I took in the beautiful features of my new baby girl, she had a cute button nose that she might've inherited from me, cute squishable cheeks, pink-tan skin and some few brown hairs on her head. 

Calum has passed out moments ago, he was sleeping on one of the hospital chairs that looked very uncomfortable. I looked over at him, and back over to the new ball of happiness. They both had similar face structures and lips.

The both also seemed very peaceful.

A soft-knock at the door makes me turn my head at it and the nurse along with my mother walks in. They quietly walk over to my bed and smiles at the newborn baby in my hands.

"Hi! How are you feeling?" the nurse softly asks, holding her hands behind her back.

"I'm feeling okay but there's still pain." I inform her and she nods.

"We will have to give her some shots like Vitamin K since she was bit low on it, and she will also receive the Hepatitis B vaccine.. They'll be given at different hours, the first one will be at twelve o'clock, which is in three hours, and the next one, the hepatitis b will be at three o'clock. Another night will be required for you and the baby to stay here, the release date will vary. Understood?" she says kindly to me and I nodded, fully understanding.

She writes a few things on her clipboard, scribbling here and there.

"Do you recommend adoption?" my mother butts in, and I eye her.

"The decision is up to the mother, and only the mother. In my opinion, I recommend it if you want to build a nice future for your baby and possibly find a nice career." the nurse responds and i feel the blood boil under my skin.

"See Tatiana? It's not too late-"

"I'm keeping the baby." I said loudly, thankfully not waking the baby up.

"Don't be stupid! You know you're not going to have a future with that thing!" she refers to my baby and points at Calum, "And whatever THAT is."

"They are human like me. If you can't accept my decision I politely ask you to leave this room." I stared at her coldly.

"Are you sure you want me out of your life? I swear it'll be the worst decision of your life." she threatens me.

I looked down at my daughter.

Threaten me all you want.

Nothing will take her away from me.

"I can handle myself."

"Fine." she strides away and slams the door behind her.

The nurse awkwardly shuffles over to one of the closets and shows me where the baby supplies were. She walks away and leaves the room. From the corner of my eye I see Calum groan as he wakes up.

"Hi." I smiled weakly at him, trying to hold in tears.

He looks at me confused then softens up.

"What happened?" he tilts his head at me, scratching it.

"My mom came in and she thinks we should put this girl up for adoption." I refer to the unnamed child in my arms and he walks over, laying on the other side of me.

"No, we can't." he shakes his head and wraps an arm around me, making me feel safe.

"What should we name her?" I ask, sighing.

"Hmm.." he looks into the distance. 

I have listed a few names but I was still unsure.

I took my phone from my bag and unlocked it, pressing onto the 'notes' app.

the names i've thought of were:

Jade
Azura
Jodeen
Caliana (a mash-up name of calum + tatiana)
Millie
Aiko (which meant beloved and lovely in japanese)
Kei (a blessed child)
Buru (short for the color baby blue, the color that Calum adored) 

I showed Calum the list and he nods as he reads down the list, then he pauses.

"Are you thinking of Japanese names because you think I'm asian?"

we both bursted out laughing, causing the un-named sunshine to start whining. I hushed her and she slowly went back to sleep, bopping her head a bit in the tight blanket.

-

COMMENT ON WHICH NAME YOU THINK IS THE BEST AND WHY!!!!

AND THE PHOTO ATTACHED IS TATIANA'S MOTHER!!!