ch. 44: "ash's advice"

Tatiana's P.O.V

I kept having reoccuring dreams.

Me and Luke had a baby together called 'Aybree'. She had the most perfect beige toned skin, brown eyes, and light brown hair with specks of blonde in it. Calum was always seen with Rhea, whenever I bumped into him we would just smile at one another and say our 'hello' and go on with our lives. But how?

"Tati." a voiced awakened me.

I opened my eyes to see..

Michael was standing by my bedside holding a tray of food.

"What happened?" I quickly stood up, my room was big and I was in a hospital robe.

"Long story short, you're pregnant." he replied, setting down the tray on my lap.

"Michael, don't mess around with me like that." I frowned at him, taking the spoon in my hand and dipping it into the warm oatmeal.

"I'm not shitting. You're pregnant." he blurted, crossing his arms.

"I don't trust you." I spat at him, continuing to eat my breakfast, "Where's mom?"

"She's out with Dad for some business meeting. For christ's sake why don't you believe me?" he rolls his eyes and takes a seat in one of the chairs.

A soft knock at the door is heard and the doctor came in.

"Hi Tatiana, how are you feeling so far?" he smiles, with his hands behind his back.

"I'm feeling fine, Doctor. Can you please tell me why I'm here though?" I replied, hoping not to seem too rude.

"You don't remember?" he takes a step back and goes to the corner of the room & hands me a slip of a picture.

My breathing slows and I slowly pick it up to reveal a tiny fetus.

It was an ultrasound.

"Oh my god.." I choked out, holding a hand to my mouth.

"It's a she." Michael blurted, walking up to the opposite side of the bed.

"Well, your family knows it's a she." the doctor laughs half-heartily, "Are you planning to keep the baby?"

I look over to Michael, utterly confused. He takes a deep sigh and nods.

"She's keeping the baby." he says, giving me a hopeless smile.

"It's her decision for her to decide, Michael." the doctor politely declines his offer.

"I'll keep the baby." I said, looking up to him.

"A-are you sure?" they both stutter at the same time.

"I'm sure.. I just hope my parents will be willing to support me though.." I sigh, pulling my hair a bit.

"I support you." Michael puts a hand on my shoulder and I smile up at him.

"Thanks Mikey."

"Well, I have some donations for your baby girl." the doctor smiles, "A bunch of people donate here monthly with some supplies for teen-aged parents, feel free to-"

"She's not going to be struggling, I'm sure my dad and her mum will fully support her." Michael interrupts him rudely and I elbow him.

"Very well, I wish you luck Miss. Leigh! Do you know who the father is?" the doctor continues questioning me.

"I do, but we are not in current speaking conditions." I lied, feeling my heart break.

"May I have the father's first and last name, if I may?" he takes out a slip of paper and waits for my answer.