ch. 59: "jace"

(a year and a half later...)

-

Tatiana's P.O.V

A year has passed and time flew. It was painful but I managed to cope with the burden.

I took a deep breathe in and slowly exhaled as I opened the curtains of the apartment. The sky was bright and sunny, typical Los Angeles weather.

-

Calum's P.O.V

I looked around the coffee shop, fidgeting with my phone in my hands, flipping it around from left to right.

"You alright bud?" Ashton asked, bringing me a cup of black coffee.

I nodded, and he turns his back on me to continue his conversation about having children with his newly-founded girlfriend, Bryana

The fans learned to  finally accept her & so has me, Luke and Michael.

Luke and Sabrina were back on, and it's currently tough for them since the fans didn't want any of us dating. As for me and Michael, we both remained single.

"Successful year on tour!" our managers congratulated us, shaking each of our hands except for mines. "As for you I'm glad you finally got some sense into your head."

"Leave him alone." Michael chuckled, sipping his tea.

"I'm fine." I said, looking at our manager.

"Good. You boys have three months off, enjoy!" he waves off, riding into the sunset.

I was relieved to get him out of our lives. He was being a real hard ass during the tour. Especially with me because of all the baby daddy drama.

"Any girls recently?" Michael asked, curiously as he tapped his foot on the ground.

"You're a dick Michael." Ashton butted in, making me feel better.

"What? How am I being a dick?" Michael frowned, not happy at Ashton's reply.

"Imagine having to break up with the love of your life after spending a night together with your kid- wait any news on Kei?" Ash was always the one to ask on how Kei was doing.

"No.. Not since the interview." I sighed.

Tatiana has changed her number, address, and everything we knew about her. I tried to track her down via social media & hiring someone to find her. She still posts on her Youtube channel but barely gives out hints on where she is.

"You'll find her." Ash reassures me and I exhale a long breath then took another sip of the coffee.

I was sleep-deprived during the whole tour. Bags under my eyes were showing & even though I wasn't feeling the best, I had to lie about what I truly felt since management told me so. I had also lost a couple of pounds, around ten ever-since the interview, whenever the fans ask why I had lost alot of weight, I just say because of working out.

"I'm sorry Calum." Luke blurts out.

"For what?"

"For getting you in trouble.." he looks at me with apologetic eyes.

"I know." I shrugged, laying my head back down onto my arms.

"C'mon you gotta forgive me!" he pleaded, whining like the child he is.

"I forgive you." I sarcastically say, not looking up.

"You always do that!!" he cried.

"Do what?" I asked innocently, lifting my head to at him.