That's a thing about me when I'm embarrassed of something, when I get humiliated I would just feel weak and unable to hold anything properly. I think my friends know, I hope they do.

When this class ended, I thought of going out so I stood from my seat. I squat down as I whimpered in pain. I hold on to my wrist with my free hand and squeeze it to put pressure or something. Someone slammed the door! My hand was on the fucking doorframe!

How am I going to write? My dominant hand got crushed by the door! "(L/n)-san, are you okay?" I look up with one eye open, look back down to the floor when I felt my hand throb. "You're bleeding."

I don't know who this person is but he—it's a he—just brought me to the infirmary. He pulled me with him by my sleeve since both of my hands are unavailable. Whoever he is, I'm thankful.

The school nurse tended to me, she told me to let go of my wrist! I can't do that! My hand will hurt more! "You have to let go for me to check your hand." I slowly let go and my tears rolled down my cheeks.

When my hand got crushed, I didn't squeal or scream.. I couldn't. It was too painful for me to even think of making a sound. My hand is very numb. How am I going to ride my bike? I don't know how to use just one hand! I can but only with my dominant hand.

She tried doing something and I accidentally leaned my head on my classmate's waist. He's not really doing anything nor is he leaving, he can at least lend me his waist for me to feel a bit better.

    I'm still crying and wincing in pain even when she made me drink pills already. She also bandaged my hand and it's now covered in the white thingy.. the person who slammed the door didn't even notice.

    "You'll be fine but you have to get an x-ray just in case you've broken any bones." I nod, looking at my hand, can't even see it. "Your girlfriend just needs to rest her hand, if she didn't break any bones then rest would be enough for her." Girlfriend....?

    I look up to see Suna Rintaro, fucking no he is not! "W-We're not.. but uhm.. how long will it take me to get back to normal?" I ask, wiping my cheeks clean with my dominant hand—I winced in pain, I fucking forgot.

    "If you didn't break any bones, a month would get you to 75%. Two to three if you broke any bones, or more." Is she kidding? She smiled innocently and turned to the cupboards. "But if you do try going to the hospital, they have medication there that could help you heal faster—in terms of the pain, but exercising your hand will help you get back to normal."

    I try standing from the bed, once again using my dominant hand and I heard something crack. I look at the nurse and she was surprised too. "Sorry, that was a pretzel." Suna helped me get off the bed and I stared at him, dumfounded.

    I thought I broke a bone! I hit his arm lightly with my non-dominant hand, feeling more tears roll down my cheeks. That really scared the hell out of me, why did he have to eat a pretzel right when I injured my hand?

    We got back to class and he gave me something to eat, he's suspicious. I just looked at him and he did the same. He poked the straw through the circle and handed me the chocolate milk, I nod a little to say thank you and drank it.

    "(Y/n)! Where were—What happened to your hand?!" Suna excused himself when my friends came. "Wait is that why you were on the floor?" On the floor..? I just nod and she pouted her lips.