Chapter 1

"Speech"

'Thought'

*Noise/action*

"Tailed Beast Speech"

'Tailed Beast Thoughts'

"Ughh that was worse than I thought it would be..." Our blonde protagonist says to himself moping around. Ever since Sakura and himself beat Kakashi-sensei in the bell test after he returned with Jiraya-sensei, he was never really pushed to train harder by Kakashi-sensei. He just trained by himself or with his friends.

"Well Kit how does it feel to be back?" Kurama joked.

"Ha Ha very funny you big furball.''Naruto replied obviously not in the mood for Kurama's shit.

"Well how about a tour around the village I wonder how much it has changed since we were sold to Iwa to be a 'Balance of Power' between the villages." Son Goku says full of wonder.

"aaaAAAHHH! FINE!" Naruto shouts, confusing all the villagers around him.

- One Tour Later -

'And lastly we are here at the greatest place in the world. Ichiraku Ramen!' Naruto says finally completing the tour.

"Well besides the ramen shop this place literally hasn't changed much..."Son said.

Naruto was beyond pissed at the moment, sure he was now the most powerful being in the world but because of his weekend state of a twelve year old instead of seven-teen. Therefore him learning the tour was all for nothing made himpissed.

Naruto decided to cut his link to the tailed beasts and enter the ramen shop seeing some faces he really missed.

"Hey Naruto what's going on man!" A happy Inuzuka calls to him.

"N...Naruto-k...kun" Hinata says, happy to see him in her normal shy tone.

"Hello again, Naruto" The bug user greats the tailed beast container.

"Ohh hello Kiba-san, Shino-san, and Hinata-chan!"

"How was training I heard from Sakura you had to do extra training cause you weren't there for a bit what happened?"

"Ahh I wasn't feeling well." Naruto lied to his friends and his 'Girlfriend'.

"Anyway, HEY OLD MAN TWO MISO RAMEN PLEASE!" Naruto shouts to Teuchi.

"Coming right up!" the man says, flashing the boy a smile.

"So Naruto what was your training like?" Kiba asked.

"Kiba, have you met team 9, with Gai-sensei and Rock Lee?" Kiba and Shino had no clue what he was talking about but Hinata paled, having heard stories of the two's training from Neji.

Well you'll probably see during the chunin exams coming up." Naruto says confusing the three genin.

"Chunin Exam?" the three say at the same time.

'Shit' Naruto thought.

"You'll probably hear about it from Kurenai-sensei." Naruto said, not wanting to explain the events that will take place in a few days.

"Well anyway I'll see you later. I gotta rest, I have to train with Kakashi-sensei tomorrow morning." Naruto said waving at his friends.

- Timeskip -

'Wow I am really out of shape in this body I need to train a lot more in order to be able to perform some of the jutsu I had used during the war.' Naruto thought not paying attention where he was going, only to run into his pink haired teammate.