Chapter 36

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Tailed Beast Speech"

'Tailed Beast Thoughts'

- Naruto's POV -

"Papers," The man at the front gate demanded.

I handed over four sheets, one for each of us. I watched as the man's eyes narrowed, seeing that the team consisted of the grandchildren of Konoha's elders and former Hokage.

Then he glared directly at me seeing who I was.

"Have a wonderful stay," The man said, oozing venom while handing me a paper with the details of where we will stay and training grounds, which I swiftly sealed away.

Looking towards the Konohamaru corp, I sighed as we walked into the village with our passes.

I saw all the glares from the villagers and as I was already used to it I had no issues. However, the three genin at my side were not in the best of shape.

"Just keep moving, don't let it affect you," I said walking through the village with a blank stare forward. The genin however didn't notice the ANBU following us all the way to the tower.

We entered the stone building as multiple ANBU swarmed the four of us with a blade at each of our throats.

"I would appreciate it if you didn't, I have a message from Lady Hokage, for your Tsuchikage," I said, pulling the scroll out.

One ANBU took it out and inspected it for traps before handing it back letting us proceed.

"Thank you," I said with a smug grin before moving forward.

Following the secretary I entered a room that looked much like Baa-Chan's office, however, it was more dark grey, and bland...

"Will someone explain why the son of the Yellow Flash is in my office?" A short old man said, spinning in his chair.

I could see Konohamaru about to say something but I held onto his shoulder tighter, shutting him up.

"Lord Tsuchikage, he has a message from the Hokage," The secretary said as I handed the letter to her.

She proceeded to give the letter to Onoki as he opened it and read.

"Have you read this boy?" Onoki questioned.

"Not a word," I said.

"Well, it states that anything done to Naruto and his team outside the exams will be seen as an act of war," TOnoki exclaimed.

"And...?" I said.

"I don't understand what your kage is talking about," Onoki said.

I took a step forward around Konohamaru, and leaned towards the elderly leader.

"I may be paraphrasing this but..." I said before leaking the killer intent of all nine tailed beasts upon the room I watched as the ANBU flinched, the secretary fainted and the genin with me dropped to their knees.

The one reaction I expected, however, was the eyes of Onoki to widen.

"Mess with myself or my genin, and I will level this village within the hour..." I l

"We will now be taking our leave," I said as the three genin followed only for the ANBU from before to block the way.

"You can't disrespect Lord Tsuchikage that way!" They yelled kunai in hand.