Prologue

"Speech"

'Thought'

*Noise/action*

"Tailed Beast Speech"

'Tailed Beast Thoughts'

"W...we won. *Cough* B..but at what cost." Sasuke said with his last dying breath.

The Yellow haired Jinchuriki had learned a lot of things during this war. He learned new abilities, met his dad in person not in his mind, he even found love with the byakugan princess herself.

Sadly he lost it all. Hinata was killed by Madara's Susanoo, Iruka was killed in the tailed beast bomb that blew up the shinobi HQ. Tsunade Baa-chan, Gaara and the other kage were killed by Madara as well, the new Ino-Shika-Cho as well as Neji died at the hands of Tobi, or Obito, Kurenai, Kiba, Shino, and Tenten were killed by zetsu, Gai and lee opened the eight inner gates but passed away before Naruto could reach and heal them, and Kakashi, Sakura, and Sasuke had succumbed to chakra exhaustion as well as many more people he cared about. Naruto would be in the same boat as his team, had he not sealed the other eight tailed beasts and Yin half of Kurama in him.

Naruto is now stuck in some other dimension from Kaguya Otsutsuki's jutsu. Sobbing at the loss of everyone he had ever cared about wondering why he was cursed with so much death to those around him.

'We should help him' Kurama thought(1) to the rest of the tailed beasts.

'How do you propose we do that' Matatabi thought back.

'How about That Jutsu' Kurama recommended.

'Really you propose we use That?' Son Goku asks, wanting to believe he heard the nine-tailed fox wrong.

'You do realise what this could do right?' Chomei chimed in.

'Yes I am fully aware I know you all barely know the Kit, but please you all have seen the suffering that the people that contain us go through every day. I just want him to have a second chance, even if things may end up extremely different due to his actions.' Kurama pleaded with his brothers and sisters.

'Fine I am in I just hope he quits whining' Shukaku said.

'If this is what is necessary I am in' Matatabi agrees.

'I guess we could also have another chance to see the world from the eyes of a caring container' Isobu said cheerfully.

'I still think this is a bad idea however I think the pros outway the cons' Son Goku says.

One by one the rest of the tailed beasts agree to help Naruto out. They devise a plan how to break the news to the broken boy they want to save, and have what they think is the perfect plan.

"Hey... Kit" Kurama says to Naruto sadly.

*Sniff*

"Y..yeah *Sniff* Kurama."

"We think we have a way to bring everyone back, well you back to them." Kurama tells the boy who instantly perks up about the thought of being with his precious people again.

"TELL ME!" Naruto screams.

"There is a jutsu that can revert time by four years while keeping the thoughts of the user intact. However this jutsu is only known by using tailed beasts as the old man(2) created it by accident." Kurama informed.

Naruto sat there waiting for one of his last friends to continue. However Kurama was waiting for a response as well.

"..."