The casino don't really allow lines, only first come first serve, so we'll be able to grapple down in the front of the building and spray the picture. Each wave of people only have about 5 hours to deal and stuff. That means we only got two hours to do this. The only problem is that there are security guards in the front and back. 

But they all brawn no brain, I know this from experience meeting some. We tell em dat we got an anonymous tip dat there is a bomb planted in the back of the building. Them being stupid, wouldn't think of informing anyone in the inside, so they just goin let us deal wit it. We knock out the security guards in da back and pray that no cars passing by will see us hanging in the front of the building but it's very not likely because of the dark clothes we're wearing and how dark it is now." I said explaining the whole plan and not stuttering once, while showing her the grappling hooks. 

She looked at me proudly. 

"Impressive plan Reaper. I taught you well." She said to me. 

And once we got there, my plan is exactly what we did, and we did it flawlessly. 

We put the words "GUESS WHO'S HERE!"

Me and Kehlani hopped in the car snickering

I can't wait till tomorrow morning, it's goin be all over the news. 

......

Next Morning

Lauren's POV: 

(Trigger Warning⚠️⚠️)

I was peacefully sleeping until I heard my demonic father call me. 

"LAUREN! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" He yelled from the bedroom. 

I jumped out of my bed and ran into the room, afraid of what might happen if I didn't. 

"Yes dad?" I asked popping my head into the bedroom, and the sight broke my heart.

My mom was on her knees, tears streaming down her face, while my dad held her hair roughly. 

"Your mother here was too busy sleeping and didn't even make breakfast for me. Go get the belt so I can teach her a lesson." He said through gritted teeth while jerking my mom's head around. (No hate to Mike, he is just like this in my story. I'm sure he is a great man irl.)

I couldn't bear see my mom like this even though it wasn't the first time. 

"It isn't mom's fault dad, I told her last night that I was gonna make breakfast for you and she can sleep a little later. But I over slept and didn't do it, don't punish her punish me." I lied. 

"Oh really? You little shit. Get out of here slut while I deal with your pathetic accuse of a daughter." He said throwing my mom on the ground but letting her go. 

She quickly left the room but made sure to mouth thank you to me. 

He grabbed me by my throat and slammed me into the wall.