"C-change of subject."  Hunter blushed.

"Nah, I'm kinda enjoying this convo."  Zekaj wiggled his eyebrows.

Hunter rolled his eyes and rested against Zekaj.  Hunter felt Zekaj's hand slip up the back of his shirt to have skin to skin contact.  The warmth flooded through both of their systems, satisfying the soulmate bond.

"I just wish we could cuddle forever."  Zekaj whispered, brushing his hand around Hunter's back.

"That'd be nice."  Hunter softly said.  "Being able to take my mind off everything has been nice."

Zekaj hummed in agreement.  The two soulmates laid on the bed until noon when they both got hungry.

"First date?"  Zekaj whispered.

"Hmm?"  Hunter murmured.

"We should go on our first date.  Go and get some food a couple of towns over."  Zekaj looked down at his sleepy mate.  He knew Hunter would be worn out for most of the day since his marks came in.

Hunter sat his head up, resting his chin on Zekaj's chest and watched as Zekaj morphed into his human form.  They both smiled at each other before Hunter spoke up.

"Did you have somewhere in mind?"

"Well, a typical first date for humans is the movies, right?  But I'm Starving!  I can't just eat popcorn.  But, I saw on your phone earlier a place that sells like actual dishes!  Like they have chicken, burgers, tacos everything!  If I keep thinking about this I'm going to starve to death."  Zekaj's stomach growled.  It had been a while since they had eaten.

Hunter lifted himself off Zekaj who whined at the loss of contact.  Hunter pecked his lips bringing back the smile on Zekaj.

Hunter was shocked at how natural it was to be with Zekaj like this.  He wanted to move slow, and they were, but at the same time, they were moving extremely fast.  Not as fast as Zekaj would've hoped, but they were already so comfortable with each other that becoming intimate was natural to them.

"Sounds good."  Hunter smiled, getting off Zekaj.  "You probably wanna put on something besides a tank top."

"What's wrong with my tank top?"  Zekaj pouted.

"Well, it's a tank top, not exactly the best thing to wear on a first date."  Hunter said cheekily.

"What's so wrong about it!"  Zekaj frowned.

"Well it's just, I don't know, I like how your muscles look in it but it's not classy?"  Hunter shrugged.

"Hmm,"  Zekaj smirked.  "I know exactly what to wear.   But, you have to agree to wear what I pick out."

"N-nothing bad."  Hunter murmured.  Zekaj wiggled his eyes at Hunter's response and left for the closet.

Zekaj closed the door and Hunter could hear the shuffling from outside.  Zekaj was talking to himself in the closet muttering "No" and "Not it".  Before finally screaming perfect.  Hunter heard Zekaj changing before hearing him lose balance and slamming his hand on the wall to keep himself from falling.  It made Hunter jump.

"Close your eyes!"  Zekaj said suddenly.

Hunter closed his eyes.  "Ready!"

Zekaj walked into the room and shuffled towards the bed and Hunter heard a soft thump hit it.

"Ok, I left your outfit on the bed.  Keep your eyes on clothes I still have to get ready.  I want you in it by the time I get finished."  Zekaj darted for the door and spoke from the other side.  "Open your eyes!"