Chapter 47 - Spiral Down

"Asuma Sensei?" Choji, Ino, and Shikamaru all run over.

"It's good to see all of you, I'm just disappointed it is like this." I can feel a sense of sorrow coming from him. "I'm I am glad that you four are doing well, and have gotten even stronger."

Ino grows a sorrow filled smile. "Yes we have, (y/n) has even become the sixth Hokage."

A shocked expression explodes of his face. "Is that tru..." his words were cut off by the sound of a thousand birds chirping, and a lightning covered hand piercing his chest.

"Chidori..." I lean forward pushing my arm further through him, till my mouth is next to his ear. "Yes, uncle Asuma. I'm sorry..." I pull my arm back, and kick him, sending him sliding across the ground.

"(Y/n)!" Choji's voice laced with anger screams. "What are you doing?"

"Ino said it didn't she, I'm Hokage." I weave a few hand seals. "As Hokage, I have to end this war no matter the cost, and that means putting Asuma back to rest."

"(Y/n)! How could you say that?" Ino screamed.

"Ino, Choji, he's right..." Asuma interrupts. As he mirrors the seals I'm weaving. "If you don't stop me, I'll end up killing you all."

"Fire Style: Burning Ash!" Asuma and I both breath out a large cloud of ash, before the ash could ignite I using my raijin kuani and teleport Ino and Choji out of the blast zone. Before I could reach Shikamaru, the air is filled with blistering heat, and fire. The force of the explosion slams me into the ground, and I feel a few of my ribs crack from the impact.

I look up and try to search through the cloud of dust for Shikamaru, but I can't find anything, but I'm quickly filled with searing pain as I look down and see one of Asuma's kunai blades in my lower abdomen. I pull the blade out, and wince from the pain. "Damn... it..." I breath heavily. Through the dust I can see a figure rushing towards me, before I could think I instinctively block the figures attack, as the sound of clashing fills the air.

"Your Instincts are still sharp, but at this rate you'll die, if you don't try harder."

"I'm sick of you reanimated ninja, first it was them, and now you." The blade I'm holding becomes surrounded in chakra, and begins to cut into Asuma's. "I don't who reanimated you, but when I find them, I'm going to break every bone in there body!" I punch him in his stomach, and kick him in his leg knocking him down. I leap into the air. "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" I giant fireball rains down on top of Asuma. The fire ball disappears, and the smoke clears out as Asuma stands there, with smoke rolling off of his now burned, tattered, and torn jacket, with an unconscious Shikamaru laying on the ground behind to him.

"That was a good effort (y/n), had I been alive, that would have killed me." Asuma holds out his blade and chakra surrounds it. "(Y/n) I'm warning you now, finish me now, or I'll end up killing all three of you!"

"Sorry about this Asuma Sensei." A voice rings out. "Shadow Possession Jutsu."

Ino and Choji, rush Asuma and grab each of his arms further holding him still.

"(Y/n)!" Choji shouts.

I hold my hand above my head, as my entire body is engulfed in glowing orange chakra. I create a massive Rasengan in my hand, and I use chakra hnds from my cloak to create three smaller Rasengans that orbit around the giant center one. I create three shadow clones that teleport to Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru.

"(Y/n) do it now!" Ino screams out with tears running down her face.

Asuma closes his eyes and lowers his head. "I'm proud of you three."