Chapter 27 - A Path of Pain pt. 2

"Tenten... we need to help." I try to stand, my legs give out and I fall back to the ground.

"In your condition you're not helping anyone. We need to find a medical Ninja, and get your injuries healed."

"Tenten I'm fine. We need to help the others, or at least we need to find the other five Akatsuki members. I'm pretty sure that one isn't going anywhere."

Tenten looks over at the bald guy. "Is he dead?"

"I'm pretty sure, but we need to find the others, before it's too late." Tenten stays silent for a second. "You okay Tenten?"

"I don't think we need to find them, because I'm pretty sure we were found."

I turn around, and see a giant dog standing on top of the rubble of the ramen shop. "That's a big dog. I wonder what's worse it's bark or it's bite?"

"Probably it's bite." Tenten puts my arm over her shoulder, and helps me up.

As Tenten tries to pull me away, a orange haired girl walks up onto the head of the dog. "You serve a purpose, to us, far greater then even being a nine-tails jinjuriki. And because of this I must capture you alive, as for her. She serves no purpose."

A giant bird appears, and flys directly at Tenten and I, but before it hit us, I pull Tenten to the ground. "Tenten stay out of this. I can handle a dog and a bird." I barley manage to pull myself up off the ground. You know Kurama, if you were gonna help out, now would be a really good time. I'm kind of running low on chakra. I hear the fox growl in my head.

Fine, I'll lend you some of my chakra, but don't get used to it.

I feel my strength return, and I activate my Mongekyo. "Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!" I spew a fireball at the dog, and hit it engulfing it completely in flames. I run into the smoke, created by the fire, and jump into the air and slam my hands together. "Water Stye: Water Shark Bomb!" I thrust my hands forward, and a shark made completely of water slams into the dog, and the orange haired girl. "Lightning Burial: Banquet of Lightning!" I discharge Lightning from both of my hands, and it travels through the air, and hits the dog, and the orange haired girl. "Time to finish this." I land on the ground. "Inferno Style: Flame Control." I create a sword out of Amaterasu, in my right hand, and I grab one of my kunai. I look, and notice the bird flying towards Tenten. I throw the kunai at the bird, and teleport to it, appear directly above the birds the neck. I stab the sword into the bird, and it disappears in a puff of smoke. I land next to Tenten.

"How did you get that much Chakra back."

"I'll explain later." I run towards the Orange haired girl, who just barley pulled herself off the ground, as the dog disappears in a puff of smoke, and I drive my sword straight through he chest. "Do me a favor. Get the hell out of the Leaf. Inferno Syle: Flame Control!" The sword erupts in a furious explosion of black flames. After a second I extinguish the flames, and the girl falls to the ground.

"Care to explain how you got so strong so fast?" Tenten stands up.

"I have an angry nine-tailed fox, inside of me, that decided to share it's Chakra." Tenten gives me a weird almost questioning look. "We need to find the other four before it's to late. Where do you think they are?"

"I have no idea, but I doubt it will be hard to find them. I think you're like a walking target for them."

"Only kind of. I'm pretty sure Naruto is still there main objective."

"Why do you say that?"

"Look at the two the sent after me."

"What do you mean?"

"The first one they left for me, I highly doubt I would have won as easily as I did if it wasn't for the sudden appearance of my the Rinnegan, but I still probably would have beaten him, and the next one I took out with almost no problem."

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying, I don't think they sent the strongest one after me, I think they're saving that one for Naruto. The bald one, and the girl, could both be problems but I highly doubt either of them are the strongest one. I think the one that sent all of us flying , is the strongest one."

"So what do we do now?"

"For now you need get people out of the village."

"What about you?"

"I'm not allowed to leave the village so evacuating people will do me no good." I give Tenten a smile. "I'm gonna find and take out the remaining four." I start to walk away.

"No! I'm not letting you do the (y/n) thing, and fight all of these guys by yourself!" Tenten grabs my arm. "You'll only get yourself killed."

"Tenten..."

"Shut the hell up (y/n)! I'm not letting you fight these guys by yourself! I know I can't stop you from fighting, and even if I do it would only mean more people would get hurt, so I'm going to help you."

"Tenten as long as Kurama is sharing his chakra with me I'll be fine."

"But what if he stops? What will happen then? You'll be left helpless, and those guys will take you. I'm not letting that happen, and rather you like it or not I'm helping you." Tenten lets go of my arm. "Even if it means I die in the process."

I look Tenten in her eyes. "I promise you Tenten, these guys won't kill you. I won't let them."