Chapter 42 - Root pt.1

Three days after becoming the Hokage, I had meeting with the Raikage. We decided to send Killer B and Naruto to a hidden Island so Naruto could learn to control his half of the nine tails. I also informed the Leaf village of the upcoming war. Due to my position as Hokage, I pardoned both Karin and Sasuke of all crimes against the Leaf, the latter of which caused some concerns from the Leaf citizens. In two days time, I along with the Leaf village will me be meeting with the other four hidden villages to prepare for the impending war.
"(Y/n), are you okay?" Karin walked up to me as I stared down at the village from the Hokage faces.

"Not really, I'm about to take part in Fourth Ninja Great Ninja War as the acting Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village. And on top of that someone is using a controlling Jutsu to take control of people in the village." I sigh. "And as it stands, thanks to war preparations, I don't have anyone that can find the person controlling people."

"Well I'm sure I can help you find who it is."

"Thank you Karin, but I cou..." Karin tries to stab me with a kunai, but I dodge her. "Karin what in the hell are doing?"

"The Hokage, really you? You're really the person they picked to be the Hokage, I can't believe it. The person responsible for lord Danzos' death is now the acting Hokage." Karin laughs. "Let me let you in on a little secret, you don't have to search real hard to find who was using that just." Karin transforms into a guy with short red hair, wearing a long sleeve black shirt with a short Dagger like sword on his back. "Because I'm the one that did it, but I wasn't alone, they helped me." Two more Ninja in similar clothes appeared out of the ground, and another one appears out of a cloud of smoke.

"Root members." I growl.

"Correct you are, and as we see it, you're the person responsible for the death of Lord Danzo." The man continued. "But I guess as Hokage, you at least deserve to know the names of the people that are going to kill you. I'm Shi Uzumaki."

One of the two that appeared from the ground, the one with black hair, and a respiratory on his face spoke. "Korosu Kamizuru."

"Satsujin Rinha." The other one from the ground said.

The one that appeared out of the smoke spoke next. "Asashin Sendō."

"We're the foundation elite assassination squad." Shi spoke. "Now Hokage, parish before us."

"Earth Style: Mudslide Jutsu." Satsujin punches the ground and wave of dirt rushes towards me. I jump into the air to dodge it but Asashin kicked me back into the dirt, and the dirt swept me into a stone pillar Korosu created.

Shi quickly stabbed a Kunai into my chest pining me to the pillar. "Now (y/n), it's time the world says good bye to you."