Chapter 35 - Snake vs Dragon

I run through hallway searching for the area where people are fighting. Does Donzo honestly believe I'm his attack dog? I hear loud explosion, and head towards it. The only reason I even agreed to come was so you couldn't ruin the Leaf villages reputation. I finish my thought when I see who was attacking the Summit.

Ay's pov

"Don't touch those flames!" C screams at me. "They can't be extinguished!"

"I don't care! They took B!" I rush at Sasuke at full speed, but a blur of light cut me off, and I go flying back towards the others.

I stand up to see someone, standing in front of Sasuke. "Namikaze?"

(Y/n)'s pov

I throw a kunai towards Sasuke, and teleport to it, pushing the Raikage back, and kicking Sasuke into the ground. I land on the ground as the black flames engulfed my foot. I look back as I hear the Raikage call out my name. "Lord Raikage stay out of this. Inferno Style: Flame Control." The flames on my foot take the shape of a sword, and I grab it with my left hand. "Sasuk..."

"Don't stand in my way (y/n), or else."

"You don't get to give me orders." I look around for a second. "Where are Jugo, and the others?"

"They aren't here."

"Good, at least I won't have to kill them to."

"Now that you have your answer, get out of my way."

"That's not happening."

"Then I guess I'll have to kill you as well."

"At least now I won't feel as bad for killing you."

"Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" Sasuke and I both spew massive fire balls at each other. The fire balls collide creating an explosion that only leaves Sasuke, and I standing.

"Earth Style: Weighted Boulder Jutsu." I stomp on the ground, creating an earthquake like effect, that knocks Sasuke to the ground, and sends a Samurai's sword into the air. I catch the sword in my right hand, and give it a few swings. "This feels like a good fit. Earth Style: Light Weight Boulder Jutsu." I decrease my weight, and rush at Sasuke. I try to hit him with both of the swords, but he blocks them. I stab the flame sword into the ground. "Inferno Style: Flame Control!" The sword erupts into a Tornado of flames, and I jump back avoiding the flames. I create to use another Jutsu, but the flames start to disappear, and Sasuke appears panting and holding his left eye. "So you can control the Amaterasu too? To bad for you over using you eyes will still cause you pain and eventual blindness."

"Get out... get out way!" Sasuke, you've fallen further then I thought you have. You've let your anger completely consume you. "If you won't get out of my way I'll kill you!" A purple aura surrounds Sasuke, and that aura turns into a purple skeletal arm. "I'll crush you!" The arm flys towards me, but a green skeleton arm materializes around me, and blocks Sasuke's. "The Susanoo...but how?" Sasuke grews an intense facial expression.

The green skeletal arm, the extended from my body, expanded and a body grew from it and encased my body. "I'm a decedent of the Uchiha Clan!" The body grew armor, and it had a giant drill like sword in its right hand. Sasuke creates a chidori in his right hand, and he ignites with an Amaterasu. I'm sorry Itachi, but I don't think I can keep that promise I made. My Susanoo disappears, and Lightning gathers in my right hand. I focus my eye sight on my hand, and the lightning turns black.

"Chidori!"
"Kamui Lightning Blade!"