Chapter 29 - A Path of Pain pt. 4

"So you have awakened the Rinnegan once again." Pain walks towards me. "I guess you can't control when it appears yet."

I lay Konohamaru on the ground, and stand up. "Rinnegan... Sharingan... it doesn't matter... either way I'm tearing you apart." I rush Pain, and we clash, my kunai pushing his black rod back. I hold my own for a second, but Pain starts to over power me. I open my right hand, my kunai falls to the ground, and Pain goes flying. I pick my kunai up, and throw it towards Pain. Pain catches the kunai, I teleport to it, and kick him in the face. Pain smashes into the ground, and I open my hand again, but instead of pushing or pulling Pain to me, it opens up once again revealing a cannon. "See you in hell." The cannon fires, and I fall back to the ground, and land on my feet. I look at the carter, caused by my attack, before I walk back over to Konohamaru. Konohamaru this is all my fault, I should have made you leave with Tenten. "Please forgive me." I slowly, and gently, drag my hand down Konohamaru's face closing his eyes. "I'm sorry Konohamaru, Uncle Asuma, Lord Third. But I promise, I will protect this village, just like you wanted me to."

"To bad that is one promise you want be able to keep." I turn my head to see Pain standing next to the crater. "And it would appear your Rinnegan has revert back to a Sharingan once again."

I stand up, and face Pain. "I already told you..." I close my eyes. "Rather it be with a Rinnegan or a Sharingan..." I my eyes shoot open revealing my Mongekyo. "I'm tearing you apart!" I grab two kunai, and throw them into the air, one above each of Pain's shoulders. I create two Shadow clones, and I teleport both of them to the kunai, and the grab both grab on of Pain's arm. "I will show what happens when you kill someone I care about. I will show you the power of gods." I make eye contact with Pain, and my clones disappear in a puff of smoke. I step away from Pain, and he grabs his black rod, and jabs it into his chest. "I look directly into Pain's eyes. "I'm going to find out where you really are, and when I do you'll regret killing Konohamaru." I walk back over to Konohamaru, and pick up his body. I look over, and see Tenten running towards me.

"(Y/n)! What's going on?!" Tenten points to the sky, And I look where she's pushing. Right as Tenten got near me, I pulled her close, and a green rib cage covers us.

"This world Shall know pain, Almighty Push!"