Chapter 40 - Sage Mode

"Sage Art: Massive Rasengan!" A giant ball of Charka smashes into Donzo and sends him flying. I feel my hand pierce something, and as the smoke clears I see my hand in (y/n)'s back. I yank my hand back, and (y/n) falls to the ground.

"That was a nice Jutsu, to bad for you you're only hope of walking away from this battle was killing me, and now you can't even do that. Thanks to these." Donzo appears in front of me and (y/n), and he removes the cloth that's around his arm.

"You sick bastard. Is that why you had the Uchiha's killed?"

"I had the Uchiha's killed for the betterment of the Leaf, and this was the only way to do it." Donzo steps over (y/n) and walk straight towards me.

(Y/n) grabs Donzo's arm. "You sick freak." A rock spike comes in between Donzo and I. "Don't try and pass you're sick twisted fantasy's off as some kind of heroic tale. You killed the Uchiha clan, so you could harness the power of the Uchiha for yourself." Donzo kicks (y/n), and sends him flying into the side of the cliff.

"What do you know? What makes you think my sick fantasy isn't a reality?" Donzo spews three bullets of air at (y/n), but they hit the cliff, and create a cloud of dust. "Who are you to call my reality a sick fantasy?"

"I'm the only person that's trained with all three of the legendary Sannin, I've trained on Mount Myōboku and Ryūchi Cave, I'm the protector of the hidden leaf ." In a flash (y/n) was in front of Donzo, and kicked him into the air. "I'm the Jinchurki of the Nine Tailed Fox." (Y/n) seemingly Teleported back to Donzo, and kicked towards the ground again. "I'm the grandson of the third Hokage." Once again (y/n) teleports to Donzo, but this time he slams a Rasengan into his chest, sending him sliding back. "I'm the Thunder God of the Leaf, (Y/n) Namikaze!" Black Lightning Covers (y/n)'s fist. (Y/n) teleports to Donzo and slams his fist into Donzo's face. "Sage Art: Lightning Style: Black Lightning Zeus!" Lightning explodes from the back of Donzo's head, destroying most of the cliff behind Donzo, and a loud boom echoes through the forest. "Sage Art: Inorganic Reincarnation." (Y/n) pulls his fist back away from Donzo, and five rock spike pierce Donzo's body. The five rock spikes turn into a rock dome, and it crushes itself and falls back down to the bottom of the river taking Donzo with it. (Y/n) turns his attention towards me. "Sasuke..."

"Hold it (y/n)." Madara appears next to me. "You and Sasuke will have a chance to fight it just won't be right now." Madara puts his hand on my shoulder, and He sucks us into a portal."

(Y/n)'s pov

I don't know who that mask freak is, but next time I'll make sure to kill him before he can stop me from being Sasuke back. "Sasuke!?" I look over, and See Karin staring at where Sasuke was.

"Kar..." I hear people running this way. Shit, there not that far from here. I dash towards Karin, grab her arm, and teleport back to the Leaf village.

"(Y/n)? Why are we here?"

"You're going to help me find Sasuke again, but until then you're a prisoner of the hidden Leaf village."

"What?"

"Lucky for you, you're my assisting me so you don't have to be stuck in a cell, just stay out of trouble."