Chapter 46 - Return of the Fallen

"You're a lot stronger than I imagined." The blonde haired brother said.

"You'd probably be surprised how often I hear that, you know what the sad part is?"

"What would that be?"

"I'm not even trying." I throw three kunai, and teleport to each of them, cutting him with a kunai each time I do. "I've spent hours fighting these white freaks and now I'm fighting someone that died decades ago." I weave a series of hand seals as I land back on the ground. "I've had about all I can take today, not sure if this can kill you or not, but it's going to hurt like hell." Purple lines form on my face. "Sage Art: Magnet Style Rasengan." I hold my hand out in front of me with my palm facing up, a Rasengan froms, but it has several black lines spread throughout it." Kinkaku laughs slightly before turning around, and taking off in a full sprint across the surface of the water. "You can run, but I promise you..." I teleport to the mark I left of his chest, and slam the Rasengan into him, sending him flying back. "You certainly can't hide from me." The black markings from the Rasengan have spread to his body, completely restricting his movements. "That takes care of you." The purple markings leave my face. "How's it going over there?"

Dauri dodges an attack from the other brother. "I could use a hand."

"Of course you could." I focus my eye sight on the silver haired brother, and black flames erupt engulfing his body. "Inferno Style: Flame Control!" The black flames violently and chaotically erupt into a swirling tornado. "Burn away!" The fire burns out leaving only a charred body. I use Amaterasu to bind his hands and legs together so he can't move.

"Thanks for the help, (y/n), I can see why your were picked to be the Hokage." Dauri puts his hands behind his head.

"Whatever, don't mention it." I pop my neck. "Now am I in for anymore surprises today."

"I'd say this is one."

I turn around at the sound of the familiar voice, and I'm instantly overcome by a mix of anger, fear, sadness, and joy. "Asuma Sensei."