Chapter 19

Sometimes life is really funny...
-so she writes
***
"Shit"
"Watch where you going"
"Son of a b***"
"Can you move?"
"My grandma drives faster than you"

And I couldn't stop laughing. We were stuck in traffic and Kevin has been throwing profanities out of the window like they were his second nature. And what's funnier is how his voice gets squeaky and piercing at it's highest.

"Kevin, Kevin cool down"I say trying by all means to pull a straight face and suppress the giggles that were making their way out of my mouth.
"How can I 'cool down' when there are idiots like Mr Slow poke in front of us?" He saying emphasizing the words cool down.
"Are you sure it's him or you just hate traffic?"
"I'm pretty sure it's both at the moment" his pissed and it's funny.

We just left the Trampoline Park and  we driving to the last spot of the date when this happened. I'm still laughing when Kevin hisses like he did when he fell on top of me.

Flashback***

Is that what I think it is ??

Did Kevin just??

Oh my gawd..

"Oh my goodness, get off me" I say while pushing him to the side, I stand up and dust the non existent dust and turn to him angrily. I help him stand up only to push him back down.

"The f**k bruh? Seriously?"
"What?? You wouldn't stop moving" he says picking himself up.
"Are you blaming me for that...thing that down ?"
"Of course I am, it was okay until you wiggled and grind on me." He really did think that it's my fault. What?
"How dare you? How was I supposed to know that trying to get you off me wi-will...arouse you?
"Of course it will arouse me, wait what ?? Arouse?? What are you on about?" He looks at me confused with his head tilted to the side a lil.
"Oh?? Now you don't know? I felt that thing on my thigh. Gross"
"That's my-, oh shii." He laughs and slaps his thigh while at it.
"Nice to see that you find this amusing" I say folding my hand in my chest
"N-no, that's no-not it😂😂it's just that oh shii" he continues laughing. I try to walk away from him only for him to grab me towards him but because of him being lost in his laughter we tumble down and I fall on top of him this time.
And guess what? It's still there.

"Gross" I say getting up but he doesn't let me, instead he stops laughing and tell me to wait for a second. His hand goes down and reaches for something in his pocket. He takes out a black thin rectangular box with a sliver ribbon. How I didn't notice that in his pocket before baffles me.

"That's not what was...poking me, was it?" I ask as he hold the box to my face.
"Well...it was. Is anything poking you now?" He laughs as he says the word poke. Me being my stupid self I wiggle, which wasn't far from grinding against him. I blush when I realize what I'm doing and immediately stop. All he does is look into my eyes and call me silly.

We stand up and he hands me the box.
"I wanted to give you this at the end of the date, But now the cat is out of the hat I might as well" And to say I was shocked would be an understatement.
"Uhmmm...thanks" I say looking at the box not sure as to what to do with it.
"Come on.. open it"
"Yeah Ofcoz..." I say and open the box. Inside was a beautiful bracelet that had the initials K and  N a heart between both.
I tear up a little bit and look at Kevin who is running his hand through his hair.
"W-wow..this is.. beautiful" I say not being able to my eye off it.
"I know it's a lil too early but I wanted you to have it. Just to show how much I like you. Uhmm so yeah" he says not directly looking at me.
I open to my mouth to say something but a voice disrupts us.
"Hey lovebirds! Time is up."
We both snap out is a trance we didn't even notice we were in and take out things and move.

End of flashback**

I touch the bracelet and look at Kevin who happens to be looking me too. I clear my throat and look him in the eyes.
"I never got to tell you how beautiful the bracelet is and that I love it."
"The look in your eyes says enough" he says and puts his hand on my top of my hand. I just let it be and we sit in a comfortable silence.
This was bliss

***
I open the door and meet Aunt C's eyes and I knew I wasn't getting any rest any time soon.
"Hey aunt C" I say and walk to baby Kara and play with her.
"Hi, I'm good thanks. How was it?" She says with an eager voice.
"Mmm..it was nice" I say looking up to her the turning to baby Kara.
"Just nice? Come on.. it was longer than expected and you look drained Buh you are glowing" she says
"Well..."

I tell her everything from the ice cream date to the Trampoline Park to the last spot which was actually Sally's Donuts where we met. I of course left a few things out like the poke thing, the traffic and the kiss we shared at the gate.

Yes...we kissed and I am freaking out. My stomach was doing flips and jumping Jacks. Aunt C couldn't stop gushing and telling me how I should keep Kevin.

I finally retire to aunt C's spare room and have a change of clothes. I was looking at the bracelet and I just realized one thing

The initials and heart spelled out

K-Kevin
Heart-like/love
N-Nicole

Kevin likes Nicole or Kevin loves Nicole??

Oh my gawd
***
If anyone is still reading this book, you are a legend. I haven't uploaded a chapter for over 3 weeks and you are still here?
I appreciate you 💜💜💜
I just had a busy schedule with exams and everything

I still love y'all

Your Savage Bitch
Lettie 💜🌸