Chapter 18

Okay!! So maybe life is a lil tricky when you don't know what's going on around you and that's every time.
-so she writes
***
To say I was nervous would be an understatement of the century. I was beyond terrified and I've been terrified for the last 20 minutes.

I was done preparing for my date with Kevin and I was waiting for him to come pick me up. Fancy, right?
It was currently 11:47 and we had agreed that he'll pick me up around 12.

"You going bleed your fingers dry with all that nail biting" a voice behind me says.

I jerk up and put my hands behind my back. I had a very bad habit of nail biting whenever Im nervous, happy, sad and anxious.

"Uhhh...is that possible?" I ask dumbfounded. I did eat my nails a lot so I was worried.
"No😂 no, not really. But you can definitely make them bleed, nervous about your date?"
"Yea...a little bi— wait, you know about the date?" Damn...this could mean trouble
" what?? You thought Caroline wouldn't say anything? Thought you knew better, kiddo"
"Well...I knew she wouldn't keep quiet about this, I'm just shocked that you not giving me a lecture about it"
"I figured that Caroline said a lot to you already, you must be dying of exhaustion from the interrogation. And she told me that there is nothing to worry about" he shrugs like it was nothing, well...this is shocking.
"Uh...yeah, felt like I stole from the mafia and I caught and I was in questioning. INTENSE"
"Hahaha...that's my Caroline."

DING! DING!!
I look at my phone and grab my bag, Kevin said he was outside and I could come out.

" okay...I must get going. Thanks for not giving me lecture, you the best uncle J"
"Just be careful okay! Text me if anything is wrong"
"Of course. I gotta go, bye"I kiss his cheek and run to the door.
I was walking to the gate when I say Kevin parked out with sunglasses on.

Damnnnn papi.. he looked hot.

"You look beautiful."
"Well..hello to you too" I joke, as I said I'm bad at taking compliments. I was modest like that.
"Modest much??it's okay it suits you"
"Thank you" I say a lil shy.
"Shall we?" He ask with a very good British accent.
"We shall, oh! Kind sir" I tease with my lousy accent.
We laugh and get in the car and drive off.
Kevin allows me to connect my phone to the Bluetooth and we play my songs and jam to them.

Chris Brown's loyal comes and I belt out. He joins me and sing along and rap.

We reach the ice cream spot way too quickly for my liking.

We had gotten ice cream and guess what?? We liked the same flavor. Vanilla with sprinkles, jelly babies or smarties on top. Great start don't y'all think?

"Let's go" he says right after I finish biting the last bit of my cone.
"Where to?" I say genuinely confused.
"Come on.." he holds his hand out.
"Oh...okay" I say awkwardly taking his hand. He tights his hold and pulls me out of my chair and starts walking to an unknown destination.

We walked for a few minutes til we reach Rush Trampoline Park.

"No way" I say slowly turning towards him. He didn't..
"Come on...did you think that we'll only have ice cream?? What do you take me for?"
"Oh my gawd🥺" to say I excited I'd be lying, I was thrilled.

We had gone to the counter to pay for our tickets and socks. I had insisted on splitting the bill but he said it his treat.

He fought of it a bit and he ended up winning and people shouting at us coz we held the line

***
We were halfway through our second session when Kevin jump to hard and made me trip. Me being myself, I had grabbed him on my way down that he ended up crashing me with his not so light structure.

"Oooof"
"Ouch"
Are heard at the same time.
I look at the giant elephant crashing me but I catch him already looking at me.

We stare at each other for a couple of minutes not blinking because I felt like I'd miss the stars that swirls in his eyes.

We were moving closer and closer, inch by inch, second by second.

Our lips were barely touching when a loud ring distracted us, signaling that the session was over.
We take a few seconds to snap back into reality.

"I'm literally dying" I moan trying to wiggle my out, he hisses and tell me to stop moving.
"Why" I as ask still wiggling my way out but stop right after I feel something poking my thigh.

I freeze and he hisses.

Is that what I think it is?

Did Kevin just??

Oh my gawd.

***
I know it's short but it's not the end of the date, I'm about to board and I don't have much time.

I promise to upload another chapter soon.

Your Savage Bitch
Lettie🌸💜