Chapter 16

It has been two wonderful weeks since the guys had asked your to become their queen, the whole kingdom was rejoicing in the news of you soon becoming their future queen. There had been many stories told to children at one day a goddess will become their queen as well, no felt at story will come true until now.

Y/n " has dose one become a queen and at the same time of being a goddess to her people"

Servant 1 " my lady I think you will become a great queen for the people, we already love you so much"

Y/n " thank you"

Servant 2 " you will make a great wife for the princes you bring out your good in them"

Y/n " thank you all for being so kind to me and I will make sure to be a great queen" The servants soon left your room and now you are reading over some bills you were given earlier today.

Hours later

Lusca " there you are love we have been looking for you"

Y/n " well I have been here reading over some paper work and here are some bills at need to be looked over my you two, my dears"

Adablim " yeah more paper work" lusca and adablim soon sit on your bed with you looking over the paper work you had given them.

Lucsa " the only reason this is fun and enjoyable is because we have you next to us"

Y/n " you are to sweet lusca" you kissed lsuca on the check making him smirk at his brother.

Adablim " hey what about me you are making me feel lonely" you soon give adablim a kiss on the check making him smile at his brother.

Lucsa "  maybe when this is over we can go for a walk in the castle garden"

Y/n " sure ...." soon the guys green lantern rings started to glow and you knew it meet they will have to go away from while.

Adablim " we are so sorry love we don't want to leave you like this"

Y/n " it okay I understand and when you both get back we can spend some time with each other",

Lucsa " deal" the guys kissed you goodbye and they soon left you are laying back in bed going over some paper work, and you soon started thinking about your family.

Y/n " why must I think about them now out of all the times why now" you soon started thinking about something else hoping to forget about your thoughts about your family.