Chapter 14

Adablim and Lusca have been acting weird for this whole week and when you asked the, what was the matter they said it was something between them. So you finally dropped it because you knew and if they wanted to shared the news of what his important things was, they will tell you when it time. You were able to keep yourself busy by doing some volunteer work at some hospitals and orphanages. You had been told by many couple and elders that you had a talent with children, and that they seemed to love you and respect you.

Y/n " make sure the schools get their funding for the new projects"

Council member 1 " yes my lady"

Y/n " make sure the hospital are able to get the doctors that can help them with mental illness, and the doctors get the payment that need"

Council member 2 " yes my lady it has been done and the hospital thanks you for your help"

Council member 3 " the tribe also thank you for helping them solve their problems and coming up with great solutions"

Y/n " it was nothing I'm to help"

Council member 4 " the scholars are happy that you allowed other to finally open more of the books, and gain new knowledge"

Y/n " if I can help other gain more knowledge of what outside of this planet I will help with that... well we are dome with out meeting today and you are all have the day off"

Council members " thank you my lady"

Council member 5 " if the princes don't ask her to marry them I will have my son marry her"

Y/n " what are you talking about"

Council member 1 " don't listen to him my lady he seem to be losing his mind slowly, we are going to make sure he get home safely" before you could say anything else the council members left the room fast and looked like, they were trying to hide something from you.

Y/n " what was that all about anyways" you just shared you head and smiled because you knew it will be hard for you to get and swear out of anyone. What you didn't know was that there was a special surprise being planned for you but the princes were waiting for the right time.