Chapter 9

This afternoon you are on a date with lusca and adablim there were not that many issues happing to today, so you were able to get the guys away from the castle toddy and relax. You all had gone to the lake for swimming and picnic, and the guys had shocked you when they said they cooked most of the sweeties. Soon all three of you here something that sounds, like a loud bang coming from above you three, all three of you looked up to see a ship come crashing to the ground. The ship lands a few miles away from you and the guys, all three off you looked at each other and run towards, the ship to see if anyone need help.

Lusca" can you tell if there are any one alive in there" you use you ex-ray eyes and see there are two man in the ship and they looked badly hurt.

Y/n " yes two males and they seem badly hurt"

Adablim " we are going to get them out" the guys jump onto the ship and break open the ship pilot window and drag out, two males which you soon see are green lanterns.

Y/n " they are green lanterns"

Lucsa " we have heard about these green lanterns but never seen them in person"

Y/n " what happens to them"

Adablim " we can ask them later we have to get there to a doctor before something worst happens"

Green lantern 1 " you have to take the ring you are pure of heart and you will be the next green lantern" one of green lanterns give Lucsa his ring and soon the second one gives adablim his ring. Before anyone could do anything the two former green lanterns had dead, the guys are looking at you.

Y/n " they are right you guys will be make great green lanterns, you care for you people and you have showed honor many times"

Adablim " what if we ....."

Y/n " you two will do great as green lanterns"

Lucsa " she is right brother we have to do the honor and place these rings on, and save our world and many others and honor two two former green lanterns"

Adablim " yes brother" the guys soon place on their ring and soon they transformed into their green lantern armor, you soon see they are floating in the air.

Lusca " how do we look"

Y/n " like real green lantern and handsome as well" you fly up a bit and are now facing the two new green lanterns.

Adablim " come on let's place these two green lanterns who fought with honor somewhere to rest until, the core can come get them"

Y/n " sure"

adablim use his ring and picked up the two former green lantern bodies while Lucsa used, his ring to pick up the crushed shop and soon all three of you head back to the palace, where all three of you are asked man6 question of what happened and the princes answered them. The two green lanterns had been placed in tomb where the most honor members of the kingdom had been placed and the ship had been taken by the scholars who were hoping to see of a way to contact the green lantern core.

Lusca " hey we are hoping maybe you had help us train when to come to combat with these rings"

Y/n " I will love to and I think you two will be great green lanterns and kings"

Adablim " thank and maybe we can have a redo on the date"

Y/n" I will love that"

Who is ready for the powerful power couple with the reader having superpowers, and mow the two princes being a green lanterns. Do you think is makes them a more powerful couple and do you think the princes being green lanterns, will help bring up some old faces of the readers life.