Chapter 5

You are enjoying some time alone due to Lusca and adalim dealing with some important royal business, you are enjoying your time alone and getting to know more about the people that severe you and live in this planet. You also started doing some research on your new home about the history of this planet and their culture. You are sitting in the garden of your villa when you heard screaming and footsteps running, you soon get up from you seat and follow the scream and running but soon it comes to you and the door leading into the garden pushed open fast. You soon lay your eyes on two dogs and soon enough you can tell they are ace and kytpo.

Y/n " hey boys what are you two doing here" you soon kneel down and start hugging and petting ace and kytpo, soon enough you are faces with your servants.

Servant 1 " we are sorry lady y/n"

Y/n " it okay I know these two animal they are mine"

Servant 2 " yes my lady we will make sure everything will be set for your animals"

Y/n " thank you" you soon notice ace and kytpo are a bit bigger then they usually were and they look more wolf like, you soon sat down back at the bench while ace and kytpo landed at your feet.

Y/n " what have you both have gotten into" you soon had opened a book about the animals that lived on this planet, and you soon came across a giant dog that looks like a wolf and it called a dire wolf. After thinking about it for a shooed you soon come to the conclusion that ace and kytpo DNA might have been changed when they arrived on the planet, the main question was how did they come here in the first place.

Y/n " we just have to find out who you go here later on" you and pet ace when he soon got up into his feet and start growling and soon enough, kytpo had followed and you soon see Lusca and adalim standing there,

Y/n " ace and kytpo be nice they are friends of mine" soon kytpo leave it alone but ace was still looking at them, like he was ready to attack them.

Lusca " we were told two male dire wolves has come to you, and you had claimed them as your pets"

Y/n " yes they are mine they don't normal look like this on my home planet"

Adalim " well they seem to care about you so much" soon enough ace soon understood the two new guys in your lives would never hurt you, and he soon laid back down allow the two princes to pet him and kytpo.

Lusca " you are doing some research"

Y/n " yes I'm trying to learn as much about this planet as I can"

Adalim " we can help you with your studying"

Y/n " I will love that" the guys soon sit down on the bench with you and help you understand some of books you had rekey from the villa library. You feel that your feelings for the two princes are become more romantic and friendship like as time passes by when you are with them.

Lusca " I know this might be off a bit but do you believe in love at first sight"

Y/n " well yes I do why do you ask"

Lusca " oh nothing special I just want to know what you believe in when it comes on love"

Y/n " oh okay well yes I do believe in love at first sight and that everyone has someone special out there for them that is there soul mate.

Adalim " we are having a ball tomorrow at the palace and we were wondering if you will be our date ... I mean be our guest for the dance"

Y/n " I will love too"