Chapter 11

You are hanging out in the garden with Lusca and adablim enjoying some good time with them, it started to become well know in the kingdom and castle that you and the two princes had started a romantic relationship. Everyone was happy about you relationship with their princes, because it gave you another reason to stay on their planet and it also mad the two rulers happy.

Lusca " see this a good day on royal meetings or business to deal with ... for now"

Y/n " over the years I have learned when you think you can have a break it ever happens"

Adablim " well let's enjoy the time we have before something happens"

Y/n " well there is peace around the kingdoms when it comes to tribes at the moment"

Adablim " you have done well making peace between all the people hear they love listening to, your plans and ideas"

Y/n ' they do"

Lusca " yes they do when you came out with more storage where we can keep wheat and gain for the winter times, so we don't have that many people deaths of hungry"

Y/n " I was just something I learned when I was back at my home"

Adablim " the children seem to love on how you made the their education more fun and easy to learn"

Y/n " I'm just doing the best I can"

Lusca " you are doing your best my dear" Lusca kiss you on the check making you smile at him, the two princes did make you feel great about yourself and you never wanted to leave the planet.

Back on earth

Green M " there seems to be on leads on where she is"

Superman " are you sure there are not small hints on where she could be"

Green M " no I can't find here anywhere maybe she doesn't want to be found"

Batman " we have to find her we have to rebuild our relationship with her and ask fro forgiveness"

Green M " when she wants to be found she will let you all know but forgiveness might take a while, when it comes to her"

Superman " you are right but when will that time come"

Batman " I don't know and yes whole world I start to wonder where she had taken off to, we were able to cover for her when it come to her normal life saying she will be gone for while"

Superman " I just hope she is okay where ever she is"

Green M " oh I think she is doing fine and she is finding her own path in life"