Chapter 19

You had been getting thoughts of your brothers and how they were doing, you knew it had been many years since you had be most taken. You knew time and changed for everyone even your brothers as well, there was still so part of you at still cares and love them but you wondered how they were doing. You has been going over and over in your head what you will say if you ever saw them again.

Y/n " Maybe one day I will go home and see them and hope we can start over, if there is a chance"

Luscca " hello my love is everything okay"

Y/n " I real don't know lussca I don't know I miss my family from my home plant and worry about them ever day and night"

Adablim " hey maybe before or after our wedding we can take you home and you can see them"

Y/n " are you sure about at"

Lussca "yes we are sure if it makes you happy and helps you find peace then we will do it for you" you soon smile at the guys which made them smile as well, they hated seeing your being sad and broken about your family's issues. The also really wanted it meet your family as well, because they were going to be their in laws.

Adablim " come one why don't we find something to keep your mind off some issues for while, and help you find some peace and happiness"

Y/n " umm sure I will love too" you and the guys soon had taken a walk around the palace garden laughing and talking, being with them fid help you find some peace and help you forget a bit about your issues.

Back at home

Bruce " this at home haven't been the same"

Clark " what made you think at Bruce our daughter has been missing for many years and our sons barely even speak or us or each other"

Bruce " don't you think I can see that Clark I miss her as well"

Clark " I don't have time to fight with you now Bruce I have work to do and found out more information about our daughter and be there for our sons" Clark soon walked away from Bruce since the time you have been gone your families relationship with each other haven't been the same, and many issues started to show up over and over again.