Chapter 12

It has been one whole year since you been on a new planet that you have started calling your second home, there has been times where you wonder about you family and friends and how their lives have been. There was negative in you that you thought at, no really missed you when you while you were gone and your father might of come up with some story.

Servant " my lady y/n the princes are here to see you"

Y/n " thank you miss you are free to go" you soon come face to face with lusca and adablim, they just had returned from some solo mission by the green lantern core they were gone for two weeks. While they were gone you were able to run the kingdom and deal with issues raising.

Adablim " hello love how have you been"

Y/n " I have been well and how were you two on your missions"

Lusca " we are good but we are more happy to be home now"

Y/n " I'm happy to have you back home and so is the whole kingdom and planet"

Lusca " I can't believe it has been a whole year since you arrived here and started a relationship with us"

Y/n " yeah it has been a whole year and I never thought I will have a relationship like this ever in my life"

Lusca " do you still miss your home love"

Y/n " yes o do but maybe one day I will go back and see everyone, and see if everything has changed"

Adablim " we will come with you because we want to see where you grew up and what your planet is like"

Y/n " I will love that my dears" it soon started raining and you and the guys dashed inside your villa, and sat by a fire place together.

Adablim " well you can say this is a great start to welcome home"

Y/n " hey it great no matter what because I get to be with you two"

Lusca " your words always find someway to make me fall in more love with you" lusca kissed you on the lips making you smile at him and adablim. You were hoping that your relationship with the guys will grow into some else, but you knew that might not happen for while.

Adablim " I know we say this so much but we love you so much and we will never stop loving you"

Y/n " I will love you guys forever" you had left the room for a short while to speak with the chef about making, something special for a dinner for you and the princes to have. Along with telling the servants to get some spare towels because the princes will be spending the night at your villa.

Adablim " should we ask her right now it the perfect moment"

Lusca " no we should wait for the right time maybe we can plan it out, but right now we should just enjoy our time with her"

Adablim " okay but I hope she gives us a positive answer when we ask her the question"

Lusca " we won't allows her family to hurt her every again I make a promise to that"

Adablim " I can agree on that promise and soon she will become our queen"