Chapter 4

You are sitting in your chambers looking out of the window, watching people walk past they place flowers in a giant basket that was placed in front of your villa. You soon hear a knocking on your bedroom chamber door, you soon get up and get ready to speak up.

Y/n " you may come in."

Servant 1 " my goddess y/n the princes are here to see you"

Y/n " thank you" you soon follow the servant to the entrance of the villa, and you see Lusca and abalim standing there. They seem to be overjoyed today.

Lusca " good morning y/n"

Y/n " good morning Lusca  and abalim"

Abalim " we can't wait to show you the planet"

Y/n " I can't wait to see the rest of this planet" you soon follow the princes our of your villa and to floating motorcycles, you were surprise to see it you had been told by the servants that some of the vehicles on this planet float.

Lusca " you will be riding with me for half of the day, and then you will be riding with adalim"

Y/n " okay" you soon got on the hover bike with Lusca and soon the both of you were off with adalim to the left of you guys, you soon hold tight to Lusca which makes him smile a bit. After an hour of riding you soon arrived at a beautiful water fall and meadow with the guys.

Adalim " welcome to the most beautiful and breath taking place on the planet, we thought you will love to see this"

Y/n " it so beautiful it kinda reminds me of home" you are walking in the meadow with the guys, as you take in the view of the meadows and waterfall.

Lusca " you haven't spoken about you home since you got here y/n .... I'm sorry if I'm asking a uneasy question"

Y/n " no it okay Lusca when ever I think about home there are some good and bad memories.... even when it comes to my family"

Adalim " if you don't mind me asking what do you mean"

Y/n " my relationship with my father is rocking and my relationship with my brothers is even worst, I always felt out of place with them"

Lusca " we know how you feel our father the former king never showed us love he was even cruel to our mother, when he was gone we felt some peace but we still felt broken until you came into our lives"

Y/n " you two and this planet have changed my life for the better as well"

Adalim " you know there was this story that the elders told us as little boys that one day in history two princes, will marry a women from far away and they will change each other's lives for the better"

Y/n " do you think that story will come true"

Adalim " maybe it will" you and adalim are soon pushed into the lake and you look up to see Lusca laughing at hue both of you,but you soon get back at him by pulling him knot the water.

Y/n " payback"

Lusca " hey it good to know you have a humor side to you" soon Lusca grabs his arms around you waist and lift you into the air a bit and soon you eyes lock eyes with each other. He soon puts you down and gives you a kiss on your forehead, you soon notice adalim is back in dry land.

Adalim " hey let he help you out of the water"

Y/n " thank you" adalim helps you out of the water but you soon both fell backwards and you land on adalim, and the same thing happen between you and adalim that happen between you and Lusca. Soon the both of you get back up and abalim gave you a kiss on , the forehead as well. Soon three of you left the waterfall and the meadows and you saw more of the planet.

Back at the villa

Lusca " good night and thank you for spending the day with us"

Y/n " it was wonderful night thank you for showing me the planet"

Abalim " good night y/n sleep well"

Y/n " good night to you both as well and sleep well" the guys soon leave and you start thinking about the story abalim had told you, maybe is might come true. The princes were thinking the same as well they were hoping the story will come true because they were, falling in love with the goddess of their dreams.