Chapter 6

It was the night of the ball and the servants of your villa had been helping you get ready all afternoon, and you are soon ready for the ball. You are walking around the ballroom making small talk with some of nobles and and other guest at the ball. You soon see Lusca and adalim standing near there thrones, and you soon walk over to them and when you laid eyes on them they smile at you and you smile back at them.

Lusca " hello y/n you look beautiful tonight"

Y/n " thank you and you two look handsome tonight"

Adalim " thank you we were hoping to not look stupid in front of you tonight"

Y/n " no you don't look stupid"

Lusca " that makes us feel better hey can we show you around the castle garden"

Y/n " I will love to see the garden" you follow the two princes into the giant and beautiful garden, the windows and door leading into the ball room were open and you can still here the music playing and people dancing. You can also hear music similar to the ball room playing from small villages having their own festival that were celebrating the same things as the ball.

Y/n " so what is this ball all about anyway"

Adalim " well you see the ball is hold three a each year in the start of the year, then the middle and soon close to the end of the year"

Lusca " it to celebrate new and old love that grown between people that can be romantic or friendship"

Y/n " wow"

Adalim " most at dances around the whole kingdom young man will ask a lady to dance with him, under the moonlight and hope that dance will grow their love"

Y/n " sometimes being here make it feel like a fairytale"

Lusca " May i have a dance with you"

Y/n " sure " you soon start dancing with Lusca as the music grows louder and you hear some singing but you are only paying attention to Lusca, you are soon spin around and you see you are now dancing with adalim you smile at him. You dance with each prince as the music changes and what you and the princes didn't notice was that the nobility and servants were watching from all windows and door of the castle as you dance with the princes under the moonlight.

Elder " they make sure a cute couple and they will make a powerful one as well"

Elder 2 " the whole kingdom agrees they can see the dance between the goddess and the princes, as the moonlight shows shadows of them dancing together around the kingdom"

Elder 3 " young love is the most beautiful love there is when hearts reach out to each other and become one"

Back to you and the guys

Adalim " come on let's show you the rest of the garden"

Y/n " okay" you soon follow the princes to big and beautiful part of the garden the seems to be so special, because you had gotten a feeling when you first stood in the middle of the garden.

Lusca " you see when we were younger our mother when she was alive used fo take us here, and she said when we were olde to bring someone when we are older here that has become special to us"

Adalim " We know this much sounds rush but you have become special to us over the time we have been with you, but if you don't feel the same..."

Y/n " I do feel the same i have started having feels for you two since I been with you" Lusca soon gives you a kiss on the checks and later Adalim gives you a kiss on the checks as well.

Somewhere else

????? " I told you they will confess their feels to her first I win"

???? " oh hush you only one become of this ball"

???? " can we just be happy they love her and she loves them because now, we know they will die for her and not key anyone hurt her"

???? " we already know what their romantic will bring and we know her family will soon have, to show their faces once again"