Chapter 15

The guys had finally got done with their planing and they were ready to ask you, a major question that been on their minds for the last few months and days. The guys had asked you to meet them in the palace royal garden because they had an important to tell you.

Y/n " oh there you two are ... oh I love the fancy dinner you guys set up"

Adablim " yeah we want to show you we have some good skills when it comes or setting up a dinner"

Lucsa " if it makes you feel better we had the cook help us make some of the sweets and they turned out very well"

Y/n " they look delicious dears"

Lucsa " well why don't we start the dinner already and we can get the important topic of discussion" you take your seat at the table and enjoy the wonderful meal. You could see the guys were looking around the garden trying to find something, but you didn't know what the matter was with them.

Y/n " umm dears is everything okay"

Lucsa " well yes we are just nervous about something"

Y/n " what are you guys nervous about you can tell me"

Adablim " well we know you have been with you for a year now and longer"

Y/n " yeah"

Lusca " we know is might not be the perfect time to be asking you this question, but we had been wondering if you want to be become our queen and wife but if you are not ready yet we are willing to wait" you sit there shocked and happy you had fallen deep in love with the guys, but you didn't know if they wanted to keep the relationship going until now.

Y/n " I will love too" the guys smiled at you because at was the answer they were hoping to here from you, soon word had spend threw the kingdom at the princes had asked you to become their queen. Everyone had started celebrating at you were going to become their future queen but they knew, that might take a while until you were really their queen and future ruler with the princes.