^.^Thirty-one~~

Jungkook~
"Have either of you seen Poppy? I want to play Overwatch and my team needs her," I asked as I walked into the kitchen. I dug through the fruit bowl Jin kept on the counter. Pulling out a couple of plums, I looked for some kiwi, knowing they were Poppy's favorite.

Tae looked glum as he leaned against the counter, "I haven't seen her since three nights ago when she ditched me at the movies. I don't even understand. Did I somehow make her mad? I was just trying to help."

Yoongi had vaguely filled us in on what had happened, but Tae was still feeling sorry for himself.

I grinned sympathetically at him. He looked miserable. "You were trying to help how? Did you think Jimin would get jealous with his girlfriend sitting right there?"

Tae nodded forlornly and said, "I know it was a stupid idea. Do you think she's mad at me? She's avoiding me now."

I shook my head at him, and lightly punched his arm.

Jin looked up from the sack of groceries he was unloading into the pantry. Shaking his head, he said, "I haven't seen her. I was supposed to give her a cooking lesson earlier today, but I couldn't find her either. I'm sure she's just somewhere taking a catnap."

I refused to smile at Jin, who laughed at his own little joke, but it was hard. I find Jin funny; I just don't always want him to know it.

Pocketing the fruits, I went to find my partner in crime. It had been a long day at work and I needed to relax; killing the enemy sounded like the perfect way to do that.

I headed in the direction of the roof. It was a beautiful day and Poppy loved to curl up with a good book, bathing in sunshine. The stick was propping the door open, so I ran up the stairs yelling her name, "Poppy! C'mon, let's go play!"

I stopped short when I saw, not Poppy, but Jimin and Alora in front of me instead. She was on her phone texting someone, but instead of sitting with Alora, Jimin was writing in his notebook, fifteen or twenty feet away from her. They weren't even talking.

They both looked up at me questioningly. I looked around just to confirm that Poppy was definitely not up here, but I knew there was no way she would be.

Should I even bother to ask?

"I don't suppose you've seen Poppy, have you?"

Alora paid no attention to my question and went back to texting, but then I didn't imagine she had seen her. Jimin frowned, shaking his head. He thought for a moment and then said, "She's probably with Hobi. She's always with Hobi—or Yoongi. Check with them."

I nodded, "Okay. Sorry to disturb your—date?"

Ignoring me as I turned to go, he went back to what he was doing before. They were a weird couple. If that's what they called a date, they were doing it wrong.

I skipped down the stairs and went on my way, continuing my search.

I found Hobi and Namjoon with Yoongi in his room. Namjoon kneeled on the floor next to Yoongi's massage chair, the control panel off and pieces of the chair's mechanics spread across the floor. The other two stood nearby, helplessly watching him.

I stuck my head through the door, cringing as I noticed the puzzled look on Namjoon's face. He picked up a couple of tools, shrugged and put one back down, reaching in to tinker inside the chair with the other.

"Do any of you know where Poppy is? I can't find her."

Namjoon shook his head, not saying anything, his focus on fixing the chair.