~~Two^.^

#134~
The door opened unexpectedly and Hwan stepped inside, slowly looking around at us, taking his time calling out the one he wanted. He knew every single hybrid waited their entire life for this moment and would be on pins and needles, hoping he would call them. But he did this every time someone needing a companion had chosen one of us; I hated him for it. It was kind of cruel, drawing out the suspense unnecessarily, only to dash the hopes of those not chosen.

I had seen the nice looking man in the window, looking over all of us, but I'd long since given up hope of having a real home. After I'd looked up at the man the first time, I ignored the entire process. If I ever was chosen though, I hoped it would be by someone like him. In the split second that I saw him, I could see the kindness in his eyes. And if he was actually choosing one of us, he must have been dead-set on a cat hybrid, because Hwan usually tried to pressure people into the more exotic species. He thought cats, and even dogs, were boring.

This time Hwan looked around for almost a full minute before he looked at me and crooked his finger in my direction, calling me over to him. I lightly jumped down from my perch on the windowsill and padded over to him. He reached up, scratching me under the chin, telling me what a good girl I'd always been and how much he was going to miss me. My eyes widened in surprise. The kind man chose me? But I had ignored him when he was looking in the window, while all the others were trying to get his attention. Hwan must be mistaken.

"Are you sure it's me?" I asked him, incredulously.

He nodded and leaned in to tell me, "He chose you quickly too, doll face. I don't even think he paid attention to any of the others."

Guiding me towards the door, he told me how lucky I was that this particular man had chosen me, as he was a famous Idol and could give me a good life. I didn't even know what that meant though. I turned back to give the other female a hug goodbye and a word of encouragement, as I knew the troubles ahead of her. Being the only female left, she would have to fight off the male hybrids left and right. Hwan only gave me about fifteen seconds before he was pulling me towards the door again.

"We don't want to keep Mr. Park waiting, now do we?" he scolded. He pulled me along until he opened a door and then he pulled me inside. Hwan liked to assert his dominance by pulling you along with him. It especially made him happy if you didn't want to go with him.

Inside the little room, I stood behind Hwan as he spoke to Mr. Park. I couldn't help myself and peeked around him to get another look at the man. I liked the way he looked. I especially liked his face when he smiled. His smile came easily to him as if he was used to wearing it often.

Jimin~
Hwan was annoying me, continuing to talk to me when I really wanted to get to know the little pretty kitty hiding behind him. Pretty soon, I saw her slowly peek around Hwan, looking me over. Smiling at her, I hoped that I passed her inspection; I knew that not only did I need to choose her, but she also needed to choose me.

Her eyes were big and round and she stared at me, unblinking. She was holding her fluffy tail in her two hands and I wondered if it was a nervous habit. She timidly smiled at me and ducked back behind Hwan. He rudely kept talking. Moments later, she leaned over, pointed at him, and made her hand repeatedly open and close like a mouth that wouldn't shut up. She grimaced and popped back behind him. I chuckled.

Deciding I would have to stop him, I stood up and shook his hand, cutting off whatever story he was telling me, thanking him for his help. He finally took the hint. Turning around, he straightened up her jumpsuit and patted her on the head. Finally, he left us alone.

She looked very small, standing alone with her hands behind her back and her impressive tail up in the air, a little curve at the end of it. I knew that cat's tails expressed their emotions; I guess I would need to study up on that.