^.^Nineteen~~

Jin~
I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Never in a million years would I have ever thought Hobi would make a move on someone else's girl... especially Jimin's; he was so very sensitive and emotional.

Hobi couldn't even use the excuse that he didn't know. All it took was one look at Jimin's face when Poppy's name was mentioned to know that he was in love with her. I hadn't even met the girl yet, and I knew.

Jimin shrugged my hand from his shoulder and ran, but I couldn't stop watching the scenario playing out in front of me. Poppy stood in the middle of the room, staring up at Hobi, as he continued to lean closer, slowly closing his eyes.

All of a sudden, Poppy came to life, stepping quickly out of Hobi's reach.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked sharply, pushing him away. She scowled, flicking the end of her tail in his face as she turned towards the door.

"I just want a chance, Poppy," he said, a sincere look on his face. "That's all. Just one chance to show you..."

She stopped and shook her head at him. "Didn't you think about how much this would hurt Jimin? He loves you like a brother!"

"Please, Poppy," Hobi begged. "I'll talk to Jimin. We'll be okay."

But she hissed in disapproval and haughtily walked toward the door, ignoring him.

"Hey Jimin, come back here!" I turned and shouted.

"Where is he?" Poppy asked, looking down the empty hallway.

I shrugged, stepping back to take in her unique coloring and the brilliance of her eyes. I definitely saw what had caught Jimin's eye, but I didn't think it was her looks. She had a confident aura about her that didn't have anything to do with how she looked.

I was about to introduce myself, but she brushed past me and said, "Don't worry; I'll find him."

I watched her walk away as she looked for Jimin, before I turned back to where Hobi stood.

"Well Mr. Steal-yer-girl, I can't even imagine how you're going to justify all that, but I would love to hear you try," I said, walking over to stand in front of Hobi with my arms crossed.

~~~

Poppy~
"So after all that, he claimed he didn't know whether Jimin and I were together or not," I said, looking at the gray tile floor through the face hole in the massage table.

Valeria, Hae, and I were taking a girl's day out and, unfortunately, most of the conversation had centered around what had happened a few days ago in the practice room.

"Well, are you?" asked Hae, a little salty about the situation. Although she never actually admitted it, it had become obvious that Hae had developed a crush on Hobi recently.

"Have you and Jimin ever made things official?"

"Shouldn't matter," Valeria voiced her opinion. "All Hobi had to do was ask."

"Hmmm, true," I agreed. "Although Hae is right as well. We aren't official in any specific way. In fact, to look at us now, you'd think we hardly even know each other. He barely even acknowledges my presence anymore."

"I think it's sad," I could hear Valeria's voice coming from the massage table on the left side of me. "I had high hopes for you and Jimin; some people were just born to be together."

"But it's also sad about Jimin and Hobi," Hae added, her voice slightly muffled. "They've been like brothers for years, and now they don't even speak because of this. It's not good for the group, but even more importantly, it's not good for the family. They've divided against themselves taking sides."