~~Six^.^

Jimin~
I don't know why seeing Poppy in that outfit got me so excited. It didn't make sense, even to me. I had just spent twenty minutes in the shower with her completely naked, my hands all over her, but one look at her in those clothes made me want to slowly peel them off her body and do very naughty things to her. And from the look on Poppy's face just now, she knew that's what I wanted.

She turned and looked in the mirror again, frowning at herself. Then lowering her head, she mumbled an apology as she brushed past me, leaving me alone in the bathroom.

Did she just reject me?

She was coming out of the closet when I finally left the bathroom. She had put on a pair of floral sweatpants, settling them low on her hips.

"Better?" she asked, totally serious.

"No. Not better. Why did you change?" I asked, frowning.

She stumbled over her words trying to answer me. "I could tell you wanted... what I mean is... I don't know why Hae told me to wear this. There's almost nothing to it."

"And? Were you embarrassed?"

"Of course not. I'm not ashamed of my body. I heard you tell Hae earlier that you didn't want me to be your blow-up doll. I don't actually know what that is, but it wasn't hard to figure out it meant you didn't want to mate with me," she explained.

Furrowing my brows together, I asked, "You heard that? How did you hear that? You were still in the bathroom."

"Jimin, I hate to keep repeating this, but I'm a cat hybrid. My hearing is about a thousand times better than yours. For instance, I know there's a small critter in a cage somewhere in this apartment, because I can hear it. I can also smell it."

"Ok. Super hearing and super sense of smell. Got it. But back to this," I said, waving my finger back and forth between us, "I liked what you had on before."

We stared at each other in some kind of weird standoff.

"I know; I could tell," she said quietly. "I didn't want to make things difficult for you, that's all."

"I know, and I appreciate that," I said. "But if you hadn't heard me talking to Hae, would you have still changed?" She shrugged her shoulders. Sitting down on the side of the bed, I beckoned her to come to me.

Wrapping my arms around her waist, I lightly pressed my face against her middle for a moment, breathing in her sweet scent.

Oh lord, even the way she smells... How am I ever going to control myself around her?

I had never had this problem before; pretty girls constantly surrounded me, but none of them had ever affected me like she did. I looked up at her, "When we know each other better, if you and I both want to have sex, we will, regardless of what I might say to other people. I just happen to think sex should be kept private. Ok? But for now, I just think we should get to know each other without sex getting in the way of things." She nodded.

I slowly slid her sweatpants down her legs, taking them off her and tossing them on the bed. "Meanwhile, this is your home now. You should wear whatever you want to, at least until the others come back. After that though, I'd appreciate it if you kept outfits like this only for in our room."

"Ok."

I nodded and sighed. This could be the most stupid thing I've ever done; I was so hard right now, I wasn't sure how I was going to keep from busting out of my pants. If I want her this bad the first day, what am I going to be like in a week?

"I'm starving. Let's go order dinner," I suggested, hoping to break the tension between us.

Poppy~
Dinner was miserable, but Jimin tried to act like everything was normal. He was cute; he was charming; he was constantly adjusting his raging boner. I didn't understand why he insisted I stay in this outfit. Did he think I was completely heartless? I was totally uncomfortable.