^.^Five~~

Jimin~
"What do you mean you don't know how to shower? Would you rather take a bath?" I questioned her.

From the look on her face though, she didn't even know what I was talking about. I shook my head; this was way more involved than I anticipated. One look at her standing there though, looking lost and so ashamed of herself, pulled at my heartstrings a little. I walked over and hugged her.

I tried to reassure her, "Don't worry about it. It's not your fault you weren't taught these things. We'll get everything sorted out over the next few days, I promise."

She buried her head into my chest and nodded. "I'm sorry I'm so much trouble, Jimin."

"Don't be silly. You're no trouble," I told her, while rubbing her back. "I have to make a quick phone call, ok? You hang out here for a little bit and then I'll come help you shower and dress for bed."

I walked down the hallway and dialed my friend Taemin's number. I've known Taemin for years and I knew he'd had a cat hybrid for over a year now.

"Hello?"

"Hey Taemin. It's Jimin. You have a few minutes?" I asked him, hoping he could give me some advice.

"Of course. What's up?"

"I got a cat hybrid today. Her name is Poppy. Taemin, she doesn't know how to do even basic things. Is that normal? She just told me she doesn't know how to shower," I told him.

"That's completely normal, Jimin. You're basically going to have to teach her everything. They don't teach them anything in those facilities. Let me ask you, is her personality more cat-like with human tendencies? Or is she more human with cat-like tendencies?"

"I guess she's more human with cat-like tendencies?" I answered, not sure of my answer.

"You're lucky then. Valeria has more cat in her personality and she was incredibly hard to train, but if Poppy seems more human, she should be easy to teach. Just have patience with her. Trust me; it's totally worth it."

"But Taemin, how am I suppose to teach her how to take a shower of all things?" I asked.

He laughed, "Just get used to seeing her naked is all I can say. Trust me, she'll be naked more than you'd imagine. They have no body shame at all. I just took Valeria into the shower with me for a while until she got the hang of it."

"Taemin, I don't think I can do that. I already have a hard time keeping my hands off her," I admitted to him, blushing even though no one could see my face.

"I know, right? I was the same way with Valeria. I finally gave up trying to be a gentleman and I fell totally in love with her. You should have called me before you got Poppy, if you didn't want to fall down this particular rabbit hole."

"How did everyone react to you being with her?" I asked him, just curious about it.

"No one cared. The people who care about me were happy because I was happy. The fans don't seem to mind. I don't know if they assume she's a companion or a pet; they don't really say anything about her. You know, it's not a weird thing, Jimin. People often end up in relationships with their hybrids. No one cares."

"Thanks Taemin," I said, "You've been a lot of help. Don't be surprised if I call for more advice."

"No problem. We should get our girls together sometime. We could all go out for dinner or something," said Taemin. "I'll call you in a few days to check up on you and we can set something up then."

"Sounds good. Talk to you then, " I said and hung up.

I walked back into the bedroom to see Poppy lining up her bags of clothes on the floor in the closet. I needed to find somewhere for her to put her suddenly large wardrobe, but I could take care of that later.