~~Eight^.^

Jimin~
"Oh Jimin...I can't find her. We were window shopping and somehow we got separated," she said, crying. "I've looked just everywhere."

"Damn it, Hae! How could you lose her? How long has she been missing?"

"About forty-five minutes. I'm really sorry, Jimin," she sobbed. "I'm a horrible friend!"

"No, you're not, but I am going to kill you if we don't find her. Where are you at?" I scribbled down the address and ran out the door, still on the phone. "I'll be there as soon as I can. Keep looking for her, Hae."

Poppy~
When Hae didn't come back, I wandered the streets looking for her. Nothing looked familiar though and I was getting farther and farther from where I lost her. I roamed around for a long time before I ended up sitting on a park bench, trying to figure out what to do. Not only did I not know where home was, I didn't even know where I was anymore.

I felt terrible; Hae must be frantic by now and Jimin was not going to be happy with me. I was on the verge of a real meltdown when I saw a nice looking cab driver sitting on the hood of his car, eating his dinner.

Cab drivers must know where everything in the city is, right? Maybe he'll take pity on me.

I walked over and introduced myself. He seemed nice, so I explained my situation. He was sympathetic, but didn't know what he could do to help me.

"Do you know which apartment building BTS lives in?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "Sorry, sweetie. I don't."

Damn, think Poppy! What company did Jimin say he worked for? Big something...Big deal? That doesn't sound right.

"Do you know what company BTS works for?" I asked, crossing my fingers.

He nodded. "Yeah, they work for Big Hit. I know where that building is."

I pulled out Jimin's credit card and said, "When you've finished eating, can you take me there? I have this card; I can pay you."

"Of course, of course. Go ahead and get in. I can eat while I drive," he said, as he wrapped up his dinner.

It only took about ten minutes till we pulled up in front of Big Hit, and Jin-ho talked the whole time, making it seem even quicker. He told me he would wait outside to make sure they could help me.

"Do you think the building is even still open? It's getting late," I asked him.

"Only one way to find out." He smiled as he pointed to the door leading inside.

I nodded and went to test the door; it swung open easily. I turned back and smiled at Jin-ho and he waved me on into the building. I stepped up to the large information desk and waited to be noticed.

"How can I help you?" an older, motherly looking woman asked me.

I explained my problem to her, but she was firm that she could not help me. She couldn't give out information about any employee of Big Hit.

"You don't have to give me any information. But do you have either Jimin's or Hae's phone number? They both work here. If you could call either one of them and just tell them I'm here, that's all I would need," I tried to explain to her.

She narrowed her eyes, looking me up and down. "Tell me again how you know them," she requested. "Do you have any identification?"

"The only things I have are my tag and Jimin's credit card," I told her, clutching the long gold chain Jimin gave me for my tag, instead of a collar. She sighed, positive I was just some crazy fan pulling one over on her, but she picked up the phone and dialed a number.