Emergency Meeting: Yellow is Dead and Pink is Unconscious?!? What Happened?!?

⚠️Potential Trigger Warning⚠️

      "Please Brown, don't get up out of bed so quickly!" Black grabbed my shoulders and tried to shove me back into the bed, but I was determined to get up, no matter how much my head hurt.

    I was still in Medbay for a 'concussion' that was given to me by Yellow after confronting me about him knowing that the current murders was committed by Pink and I. He slammed my head in the ground and I've been sick and dizzy ever since. Luckily, with Black distracted fussing over me, Pink was able to slip out and take care of Yellow and kill him to keep his mouth shut. I wonder if she killed him already. 

    "I'm okay, Black, really." I tried to say, but the dizziness got to me and fell back into his arms. He grunted as he caught me and gave me an angry and worried look. 

    "You need to lie down, this concussion seems to be worse than I previously thought." Black lays me in the bed and pulls the covers up to my chin. He heads over to a desk on the opposite side of the room and pulls out a medical textbook and looks up concussions in the index to get some extra advice. 

    I gave a discouraged sigh, worried about my friend who made her way to Electrical all by herself to eliminate her biggest foe on the ship. I was afraid since Yellow was so large and muscular and Pink was so fragile and small that he was able to overtake him and the parasite sitting in her gut wasn't able to save her in time. I wanted to so bad to be there and help her out, but Black wouldn't leave me alone at all. 

    "It says here that it's good that you could recall our names and how you hit your head," Black reads aloud. "But there is some issues with the severe headache you have, and how dizzy you are. There is also some swelling. Maybe we should do a scan to see if there is any damage done to your skull or brain..." 

    Black was cut short of his diagnosis as the emergency meeting alarm rang out throughout the ship, its shrill cry echoing in the medbay room. Both Black and I perked up and looked at each other in fear, although I was a little relieved thinking Yellow was dead and this was his body being discovered.

    "I can't believe it, this better not be another murder." Black shoved the book back in its shelf and helped me out of bed. I noticed that his already pale face has become even paler. He was afraid of finding out what this meeting was about, I knew he didn't want to see another person's corpse in the cafeteria. "C'mon, Brown, I'll help you..."

    With me leaning against Black's body, we both shuffled our way down the hallway and into the cafeteria room, where most people were starting to show up. This time there was two emergency gurneys, one uncovered and with Pink sitting on top of it with blankets around her shoulder, and the other covered and full of blood. 

    I locked eyes with Pink and found that this time, instead of being full of life and happy after eating a meal, she looked sickly and her eyes was sunk in her skull. She never looked so ill and so tired in her life. My heart dropped at the sight of her, her beautiful self being reduced to ruin. 

    Black brought me to an empty chair next to his place by Red and helped me sit down. Once he was sure that I wouldn't topple over and fall, he made his way to his boyfriend and placed a hand on the standing man's shoulder. Together, they sat down, ready to address the body laying directly across from them. 

    "I'm guessing you already know why you were called here." Red sighed, his voice full of hurt and despair. "There was another murder again today. Yellow was sadly murdered in Electrical alongside Pink, who was injured and found unconscious next to his... corpse. Purple was the one who found the body and was able to revive Pink and alert us about what had just happened."