Emergency Meeting: Cyan is Found Dead in Medbay!

400+ reads?!? Are you guys serious?!? I love you all~ 🥺
As thank you for this milestone, I made my Among Us character so you could see what I look like in game!

400+ reads?!? Are you guys serious?!? I love you all~ 🥺As thank you for this milestone, I made my Among Us character so you could see what I look like in game!

Make your own here! : https://picrew.me/image_maker/479995

If you do make your own, I want to see your character !
P.S. if you see someone named 'Steamybeef' on your server, make sure to say hi! That's me!! My children are named "Steamy" and "Lil Beef", aren't they cute?!? ❤️
Okay, I'll stop talking now, enjoy the chapter! ❤️

✨✨✨

"You think you what?"

"Please let me go, Brown, you're hurting me." Pink says between breaths. I still had her neck in my hands and I started to squeeze again when I heard what she said. 

I pulled my hands away and she scrambled towards one of the room's beds, holding onto the sheets. I gave another glance towards Cyan's body or what was left of it. The corpse was ripped in half brutally, but, if she did eat him, it made sense that the top half was gone and couldn't be found. I shuddered at the thought of the flesh of my friend sitting in her belly. 

"I really didn't mean to Brown, please believe me." She went on. Silent tears rolled down her face and her bottom lip trembled. "The monster that I was researching is inside of me. It put itself inside of me when it attacked me those few days ago. It didn't die, but passed on itself to my body."

"So it's a parasite then?" I asked. "What kind of parasite can make someone devour their friend?"

"I don't know, but it took me over, it was like I was only a spectator to my actions, watching the monster use my body to kill Cyan. It ripped through my stomach, that's where its mouth must be, and it ate Cyan's top half with one bite. It had a tongue that shot out of my body and pierced through Cyan and pulled him closer and-" 

"Please, don't tell me all the details. He was still my friend, remember?" I cut Pink off, holding myself with my arms. She gives me an apologetic look. 

"I'm sorry, but I just want to make sure that you believe that I wasn't the cause of Cyan's demise." She says.

"I believe you Pink."

"What? You already believe me?" She asks. It's hard to look at her in her blood-soaked suit knowing that it was her hands that murdered Cyan without a second thought, but with all the evidence and being acquainted with Pink, I knew deep down that she couldn't do something like this. She's too empathic, a good person through-and-through. Besides, I was there when she got attacked by the monster, and it was suspicious that it died that quickly. And we did know nothing about the life-form. She could be right.