Emergency Meeting: Orange is Found Dead in Upper Engine!

Y'all. 1000+ reads. I am beyond grateful for all your support ❤️❤️❤️

As thank you for all the love, here's some art of Pink and Brown so you all can see what they look like underneath their spacesuits!

Here's sweet yet deadly Pink 💕

And my tiny baby boy Brown 🤎

 I used this program to make these: https://picrew

I used this program to make these: https://picrew.me/image_maker/479995

If you like to draw, feel free to draw them in your own art style. Make sure to tag me in it so I can see too!

Thank you again, and enjoy the chapter ❤️

       As soon as Red and Black appear in O2 to fix the oxygen systems, I made my way back to the Lab in storage through the ventilation shafts. My heat raced a mile a minute as I thought about what I had done, sabotaging the very ship that I called home, putting my crewmates in harm's way for a feelings that I may or may not have for a girl, and literally planning a murder. What has become of me?

It only took Pink a few moments to appear in her lab after the alarm system switched itself off as the emergency ended, her suit a mess. Once she stood, I could see that her body was slowly starting to go back to normal, her roundness returning, colour reappearing on her cheeks. She must of had a good meal for the parasite to stop feasting on her. 

"Did you get enough to eat?" I ask her breathlessly, still trying to compose myself from the fatigue of crawling through the tight space of the vents.

"I think so," she replied. "I mean, the parasite is content for now, but I think its gaining more and more control over me. It's getting to be very violent."

"What do you mean 'gaining more control'?" I repeat nervously. 

"It was able to manipulate me, taking over my voice. It talked to Orange before it feasted on his flesh." She says. "It didn't let Orange die right away, it let him suffer. It only killed him then because the hunger was too overwhelming and there was so much blood to drink. When it killed Cyan, it did chase him from the Cafeteria to Medbay, but once it caught him, it was quick and painless and ate his body after he passed. It ate Orange when he was still conscience, it made him feel unimaginable pain."