Chapter 63.

"With you, I'm home."

Niall's Pov

Ana wraps her hands around my upper arm and I softly smile at the endearment. She's tightly clinging onto me as we walk to the park since Ana thought that taking my car would be useless because it's just a few blocks away, while Nate bounces in front of us, looking too excited.

The weather is so fresh and calming and with Ana right here next to me, I feel serene. It is everything I ever wanted, to be able to fall in love again, to be with someone who I trust completely and the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.

"I missed coming here!" Nate screeches and turns on his heels to face us. "I'm going to the swings." He runs towards the small children's playground at the park.

"Nate! Be careful, you'll hurt yourself," Ana worriedly shouts at Nate and untangles her hands from my arm, following him to the playground. I follow their suit, a small smile playing on my lips. I've constantly been smiling since I've arrived here, there wasn't a single dull moment.

She stops Nate, bends down and says something to him but since I'm a little far, I couldn't hear her. Knowing Ana, she probably just scolded Nate and asked him to not hurt himself. Nate frowns, at the best he can before nodding and running away.

"Is everything okay?" I ask, cupping her cheeks.

"Yeah, but Nate has a history of getting hurt every time we go to a park." She sighs, shaking her head lightly. "We would've gone to a somber place if I hadn't forgotten about it."

"He'll be fine, Ana. Let him be." I console her and she nods, still a little weary. "I promise." She subtly smiles at me before nodding and I lean to kiss her cheek. I slide my hand down her arm and intertwine our fingers together before walking to the nearest bench in the playground. She sits close to me, staring intently at every action of her little brother. "C'mon, Ana. Give it a rest," I say, pushing her spectacles on top of her nose. She scrunches up cutely before turning to look at me.

"I'm- I'm just looking at what he is doing?" She mumbles, unsure, and I let out a chuckle, fondly shaking my head at her.

"I understand that you're worried but he's just a little boy. He's going to get hurt sometimes but he's going to be fine. It's just like what you said about Jo," I speak and she hums, momentarily turning to look at me before fixating her gaze on Nate again, making me realize that she's going to be worried about him no matter what I say.

Ana locks her elbow with mine and leans her head against my shoulder blade, making small conversations with me, passing a few smiles here and there until I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I pick it out to see a message from Logan and a gazillion other messages from my friends. I quickly delete them all, send a quick 'I'm fine' to Louis before opening Logan's message.

A big smile stretches upon my lips when I read the message. Apparently, he has set up a meeting with an interviewer who wanted to do a sketch of me, my work and my struggles to become a young businessman and publish them in their magazine. I almost let out a gasp, reading it a couple more times just to be sure.

"Ana," I call and see that she's already staring at me. "Um- So Logan just texted me saying that the reporter of one of the best magazines of London is going to interview me about my life and my business," I complete and she pulls away so that she's face-to-face with me, a surprised look on her face.

"What?" She almost shouts, a smile stretching on her lips, making me smile again. "For real?" She incredulously asks and I nod. "Oh my, God!" She says before throwing her arms around my neck while I snake them around her waist, pulling her dangerously close to me. "This is such an incredible news, Niall. I'm so proud of you, baby," She praises me and I suddenly feel happier to have made her proud. She pulls away shortly and presses her lips to mine in a sweet and chaste way before pulling away. "You shine differently when you're this happy."