Chapter 20.

Andy's picture is attached on the side.

"Not one that I've found in all my searching equalled the one that found me when I finally stopped." -Tyler Knott Gregson

Niall's POV

Her face pales as the words leave my mouth. Her eyes widen and her lips part. Her eyes brim with the unshed tears and she bites her lip to stop herself from crying, I can tell.

I wake up as the sunlight hit my face. My girlfriend's head is lying on my chest and her soft breath sends a ticklish feeling in my stomach. I turn on my side and stare at her irresistible and flawless face. I caress her it with the back of my hand and a sigh leaves my mouth. I run my hand down and remove the hair that is sticking on her forehead and place a gentle kiss on the top of her head.

I never knew I could like someone so much after everything that I've been through. I've never felt this way before her and it all just seems so surreal, so unreal. "You're so pretty, baby," I mumble softly and lay her face against the pillow carefully so that I don't wake her.

I get up from where I had been lying, beside her, and walk to the bathroom. After doing my business, I go back to the balcony. I see Ana's phone lying on the coffee table. I've been wanting to do this for so long, but it was never the right time. And since she's, practically, out like a light, I decide to do what I planned.

I pick up her phone from the table and quietly walk to my bedroom. I quickly send Tyler's number from Ana's phone to mine and delete the message from her phone. Her phone buzzes in my hand and I look at it to see a message from 'Aid'. The blonde? I knit my eyebrows at the message. Why would he be sending texts to my girlfriend this early? As tempted as I am, to see the message, I ignore it. It buzzes again and again, which catches my attention. There are another two texts from him. I know, I shouldn't go through her phone, but curiosity gets the best of me. I tap on the notification before I can stop myself.

'I'm sorry for kissing you. I didn't know what I was thinking.'

'I hope we can still be friends.'

'I'm sorry, again'

My eyes nearly pop out of my sockets as I stare at the message. My head is spinning and all I can see is red. This is not true. I know my Ana. She would never do it, or would she?

I notice that before my mind could catch up with my hand, my hand smashed the vase on the floor.

"Why, Ana?" I run my hand through my hair. I can't believe she'd do something so horrible like this to me. I thought she liked me. I don't even know what I'll do when she confesses that she, indeed, kissed him. I'll be broken, is all I know. "You brought my only fear to life!" I say before I can stop myself. Her eyes widen, but she doesn't say anything.

"How do- I did not kiss him." She lies to my face and I shake my head at her.

"Sure." I coldly remark, before turning on my heels and walking out of the room. I don't want to hear her lies. She follows me out of the room and I feel her hand on my wrist, but I don't stop.

"We need to talk!" She raises her voice and I turn towards her.

"Of course, we do! But maybe we should talk after you're done with the lies." I shout and momentarily close my eyes and take a deep breath so that I can subdue a bit of my anger towards her.

"I didn't lie." I scoff and walk away.

"You need to stop and listen!"

"Lie to your fucking Aid." I cringe at the name.