100K 🎉

Hello readers,

        When I first started writing this fan fiction almost two years ago, I never in my wildest dreams would have imagined that I'll come this far!
        I used to spend most of my time reading fan fictions on this app. I always had these wild scenarios in my head while reading a book and when that didn't happen, it would certainly upset me. I wanted things in a certain way and I knew that I had to do something to channelise it. So I started writing.
         What started as an escape soon turned into my passion. I spent hours writing and not caring about my grades (I was actually good at school but spending my time writing didn't exactly please my parents). I was an amateur but you all made me believe that I can do it so I continued. It always felt so nice to actually write what you always wanted, your fantasies!
          I've had some bad days, many writer's block (if you can even call me a writer, ie.) but I overcame then because I never wanted to disappoint any of you! Your constant support is the reason, I'm here now! So thank you every single one of you for being here for me and the book! We appreciate you!
           Having said that, I can never forget the main reason why I'm here, the boys, my boys, Niall, Liam, Louis, Harry and Zayn. If it weren't for them, I don't even think that I'll ever be able to be what I am today! They inspire me to be better and to always do what I want. The amount of love I have for each one of them is unmatchable. Thank you boys, for making me me. Always in my heart.
           Last but not the least, thanks to my protagonists, Niall Horan and Ana Kohl for making me who I am today! ❤

Yours truly
Ann x

P.S. I'M INTERNALLY SCREAMING SKSKKS WHAT 100K HOW (┛✧Д✧))┛