The dildo was a smaller piece that I had abandoned but I didn't feel like using it today. I pushed her forward until she reached her table, her navel pressing against the wooden surface

"Are you going to be my good girl and do what I say?" I whispered in her ear as my fingers traced her curves, focusing on the freckles embedded on her skin that covered her almost entirely. "Answer me baby." I stopped my hand as it reached the inside of her thighs so close to her heat.

"Yes daddy." She moaned as I reached down tapping her thigh as she spread them. My fingers reached her core feeling how she was already dripping for me, my index finger traced her slit slowly watching as her body shiver with my touch.

"Oh God." I smiled as I circled her swollen clit, her back already arching towards me. Her head laying on my shoulder gave me the opportunity to suck the skin beside her throat feeling as she swallowed harshly when my finger dipped inside her tight entrance. Her moan was loud and pained begging for more making my core clench

"If I hear another sound from that pretty mouth of yours, I will stop." I whispered in her ear, biting the soft lobe before I turned her around and grabbed the sides of her thighs lifting her up on the table.

"Daddy please" She begged, panting heavily.

Without her hands to give her support she collapsed backwards slamming her back against the wooden table as I hissed knowing that hurt more than intended. I watched her head pop up, her lips parted and eyes begging more my touch. My hands explored her chest feeling how perfect they felt in my hands before pinching the small pink nub making her entire body shake. Not being able to utter a single word, her front teeth biting down on her lower lip hard enough to draw blood

I took her nipple into my mouth as I slotted between her legs, feeling her legs wrap around me squeezing me tight, her chest keep arching against me trying to get more of a high from my mouth as I bite down on the erect nipple making thrust her hip forward against mine

"That feel good? Think you can cum like this baby, my mouth around you or do want it here." I moved my hip forward knowing the cold metal button of my jeans would graze against her sensitive clit. I watched her squirm beneath me as I continued to grind my hips more forcefully against her, she threw her head back forcefully the same time my hand connected with the side of her ass in the same hard manner.

"Tell me baby girl, are you close?" I asked, my finger pinching her nipple harshly as she gasped trying to speak up but not being able to find the words "Answer me" I snapped

"I'm close" She moaned her back arching making my hand cup her entire breast. I squeezed it in my hand "Spank me again daddy, please"

God I loved when they begged, my hand crackled against her skin this time with more force leaving an imprint of my hand on her ass. I dipped my head down taking her chest in my mouth as I bite and sucked on the hard nipple, she began to squirm and pant loudly as I knew she was dangerously close, I bite down painfully on her nipple tugging it forward with my teeth making her scream as her body began to convulse underneath me. I continued to torture her chest licking as kissing the sensitive and possibly injured nipples.

I huffed that she came quicker than I thought, I pulled away looking down at the mess she made on my shorts, the dampness covering my crotch aroused me seeing how wet she was. Her body was still shaking for her orgasm but I wasn't even nearly done with her. Her eyes were semi open and coated with tiredness. I grabbed her thighs pulling them up as the heels of her feet were slightly on the table but she wouldn't be supporting her legs on the table anyways.