Mia was sleeping beside me, not bothered by my sudden panic. I let out a shaky breath as I held my throat, still feeling the hand ghosted around it. I could feel his hands squeezing my small throat - if he had held on just a bit more I would have past out cold, laying with the broken glass on the floor. I touched my sweaty forehead not knowing what to do now, it was too late to go outside and lay on the grass and my favourite spot was too far away.

I laid back down looking at the white lamp beside the bed, the one I'd brought as house warming gift for Mia two years ago. It was giraffe one, it's head poking out the top as it's body and legs were the base that supported it. I spent a few more minutes staring at it trying to get the memories out of my head, they were waiting to crash back down on me - mimicking the actions of a big wave. My eyes flickered towards my phone as I reached over letting the screen light up my face as I unlocked it and went into my contacts.

I placed it back after sending a text, I gently and slowly removed myself from the bed letting my bare feet hit the floor as I turned my head slightly to see if Mia was still sleeping. Her small nose scrunched as she let out a sigh making me smile a bit. I wasn't bothered to change, I kept my maroon shirt on and threw on some shorts and slipped my shoes on. I looked at my brother sleeping on the couch as I grabbed the house keys and my car keys, knowing the night would have less traffic. I gently kissed Percy's forehead before heading towards the door.

"Are you going to be out for long?" I turned around to see Mia standing at the banister that led into her bedroom. I nodded giving her a look as she sighed, wrapping her arms around her body. "Don't do anything stupid...please"

"I won't." I opened the door letting the hallway light shine into her apartment before I closed it behind me.

______

"Hey Charlie, I thought you forgot about me." Ryan pushed her blue hair off her shoulder, her brown eyes wide awake and aroused.

She was always up if I needed her, it was selfish of me to use to her on my terms but she was so submissive it would be evil to pass over the opportunity to distract myself from the thoughts in my head while pleasing her simultaneously.

"Are you going to come in or are you going to stare at me all night Charlie?" I snapped out of my thoughts by giving her a sharp glare.

"What did you call me?" I asked, my voice lower than ever. Her eyes widened as she licked her lips. I watched her thighs press together slightly as she widened the door even more.

"I'm sorry daddy, are you here to punish me?" God I forgot she had that kink, but instead of my words echoing through my head I felt my insides clench, liking the way it sounded.

"Get my toys baby girl." I watched her hurry down to her room as I closed the door behind me locking it as I looked around her apartment. It was the same thing, she had gaming things spread across the living room and her led lights glowed with a blue hue around the edges of the room, making it seem darker than it already was.

"You only left your dildo and ropes here." My eyes took in watch she was wearing, or lack there of as I bit back a smile, remembering that I told her when I wanted to play I didn't want to see any clothes on her.

I guess she still remembers.

"Give me your hands baby" Ryan didn't hesitate to give me the ropes and extend her hands. My fingers were quick to wrap the black rope around her wrists and hands that were now pressed to her back, the rope had laced around her chest making it pop out more, I gave It a last tug feeling it was secure.