Chapter 5

Y/N POV

"You Fucking Idiot! Why didn't you swim out of the pool! I left you for almost two minutes cause I thought you could swim!" He exclaims "Little did I know, your stupid ass went and passed out at the bottom! I had to perform CPR you were down there for so long!" Wait- CPR? Does that mean I woke up..? I don't remember it...

"It's not my fault I can't swim. I never bothered to learn how," I say. I realize I'm still in his bed and try to get up. He rushes over to keep me in bed.

"You shouldn't get up in this state... Not like I care about you, or anything..." He says. Is this man a Tsundere Type? I mean he's got the blush for it...

"Heh, whatever, I've walked out of fights in a worse state," I say trying to get up again. He tries to push me back down but trips. All of a sudden he's got me pinned to the bed. Well- this escalated quickly. 

"What the hell?!" I exclaim pushing him off. 

"It's not my fault that there's a loose floorboard here!" He shouts. 

"Whatever," I say before getting up and walking out of the cottage. I go to my cottage and wait in my room when there's an announcement. It's not Usami's voice... It's some guy's voice. I head to Jaberwock Park like the announcement told me to.

When i get there everyone else is already there. I haven't been here yet. I stand next to Hajime. 

"What's going on?" I ask him. 

"Oh! Y/n-Chan! You missed out on swimming, I don't know what's going on... But we're-" He gets cut off. Usami had already been yelling, but now there was another voice. 

"Upupupu!" A laugh comes out from who knows where. 

"Eh..?" I hear Hajime mutter. 

"Hey hey! Where are you? Where?"Usami asks looking around. 

"Ahahahahaha!!" Another laugh...

A bear pops up out of nowhere. I watch in disbelief. 

"Have I kept you waiting? It's been a long time, hasn't it?! I am Monokuma! I'm this school's headmaster!" It exclaims still half laughing. 

"And now that I've made my long overdue appearance, the first thing I have to say is..." all of us are silent as the bear speaks. 

"That was tepid! Lukewarm! Damp!" What the hell?? What is this thing and what is it talking about?!

"Are you... damp too?" W H A T -

"As I thought... it is you! But... why...?" Usami says. What does she mean- what is all this?!  

"Why is Monokuma here?!" Monokuma..?

"Quiet! I'm very angry! This tepid mood you bastards are wallowing in is making me sick! Oy! What's with this silly "Heart-thumping Field Trip"?! It's boring! Despair-inducingly boring! Who can get excited over something like that?! Let's end this farce, already!" Farce..? What does he mean Farce..? 

"We have to respond to society's needs, you know! No one wants to see a bunch of high-school students enjoy peaceful, quiet days in paradise! No. What everyone wants is..." What everyone wants..? What- this isn't some TV show. 

"Suffering. Hardship. Misery... Despair!" DESPAIR?!

"W-What the fuck is this stuffed toy...?! What's this bullshit he's spewing...?!" Fuyuhiko exclaims angrily. 

"What... is going on? Who's this new stuffed toy?" Byakuya states confused.

"Yeah! What the fuck is this shit?! Where do you guys come from?!" I ask ready to beat someone up. 

"It's dangewous, everyone! Pwease step back and let me handle it! I don't know why Monokuma is here, but as long as I have this Magical Stick..." Usami says. From the look Monokuma is giving her, I don't know how much longer she'll have that stick.

"Aha! An opening!!" Monokuma yells before lunging at Usami. All of  a sudden they're yelling atrocities at each other. 

I ignore it until Monokuma breaks Usami's magical stick. They have a short conversation before Monokuma lunges at Usami again. 

Once they stopped fighting, Usami was now half pink half white, and wearing a diaper. Plus one of her eyes is red now. 

"What's with this tewwible outfit!? Turn me back wight now, pwease!" She exclaims nervously. 

"Oh? You're being a bad girl, Monomi, snapping back at your big brother's sense of style like that." Does he have a big brother kink or something? The fuck- 

"Eh? Big bwother? Monomi?" I guess that's her name now. 

"I thought the whole premise of your character was iffy... so I decided to make you my little sister Monomi." I might agree with the teddy bear on this one. 

"...It's a retcon, you see." Monokuma laughs. A Retcon..?

"W-Why do I have to be your little sister?!" Monomi shrieks.  

"...Do you want to be my big sister? The big sister I had no contact with for years and years?" What the- 

The bickering seems to go back and forth for a while, I kinda space out. I guess I'm able to cause nothing about this situation seems real. What snaps me out of my trance is Fuyuhiko. 

"Oy! What's up with this puppet theater...?" He asks. Puppet... Theater..? 

"D...Don't ask me!" Akane says confused. No one was asking her specifically... 

"But... it seems something bad is taking place." A girl with a space ship hair clip says. 

"Hey Hajime, who's that?" I whisper as I ask him. 

"That's Chiaki Nanami, the ultimate Gamer," He whispers back in reply. 

"Oh..." I whisper.

I space out again, but what breaks me from it this time, is Peko, and she says something Hilarious.

"W...What is going on? Who is this black and white raccoon?" She says. I almost laugh out loud, but I cover my mouth and smile instead.

"I'm not a raccoon! I'm a bear! I'm Monokuma!" Monokuma yells. 

"I...I don't really get it, but... did a new stuffed toy just appear...? ...And why's this new one talkin' as well?" Kazuichi says with a very confused look on his face. 

"I think this whole thing is totally bizarre, like we're just watching a puppet show," I say with a sigh. 

"I'M NOT A PUPPET EITHER!" Monokuma yells. 

"Enough rabbiting. It's time to bring our newest development to bear. Your headmaster has an announcement for you bastards!" Monokuma makes a fist with his... um... Paw? 

"Our "Field Trip of Mutual Killing" begins... now."