Chapter 33 (Bad End)

Fuyuhiko POV

I wake up the next day to Hajime waking me up in tears.

"Fuyuhiko-kun! They're gone! Y/n... Is gone!"

"What?"

"THEY'RE GONE! F/N L/N IS GONE! DEAD, FOR REAL THIS TIME!"

No... No! This can't be happening. I rush out of bed. I slept in my clothes last night. I shove the sliding door open to Y/n's room.

"Y/N!" I scream, but Mikan is putting away the medical equipment.

"I'm s-sorry Fuyuhiko..." Mikan says. I grab Y/n's hand.

It's cold.

I've felt this before.

Their cold, dead hand.

Resting in my warm, living one.

I crumble to the floor. I start sobbing uncontrollably. I run outside the building, still sobbing and run to the beach. I take my cigarettes out of my pocket and light one. I can't accept this, I'm never going to get over this. There's no way. I can't... This can't...

"Young Master Fuyuhiko," I turn around to face peko.

"What the fuck do you want Peko?" I ask,

"Y/n's gone... aren't they?" She asks.

"Yeah, they are,"

"If I may be so selfish, may I have a cigarette?" Peko asks. My eyes widen in shock, and I hold out the carton to her. She takes one, and lights it with the dragon shaped lighter I gave her three years ago, well- I guess five years ago.

"I can't believe the person we both loved is gone," Peko says.

"What?"

"I loved them too,"

"Oh... I'm... sorry..."    

"It's alright, it's worse for you anyway, having being the first person to see them awake and finding out they don't remember you? I didn't even talk to them after they woke up," Peko explains.

"Isn't that worse?" I ask.

"No, I would've hugged, and maybe kissed, them immediately, and get rejected for a second time," Peko replies.

"I see..." I say before taking another puff of my smoke.

"I'm going to use the memory wiping device within the neo world program," Peko says before taking another puff.

"I think I'll do the same..." I say.

"Shall we?" Peko asks dropping her cigarette and stomping on it. She looks over to the building.

"Yeah," I say walking back.

♡Bad End♡

Continued on the Good Side...